Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you swap Freedman...

+9
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Norpig
kennster
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Freedman, Coyle or Megson.

Would you swap Freedman... Vote_lcap67%Would you swap Freedman... Vote_rcap 67% [ 14 ]
Would you swap Freedman... Vote_lcap24%Would you swap Freedman... Vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
Would you swap Freedman... Vote_lcap9%Would you swap Freedman... Vote_rcap 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Would you swap Freedman... Empty Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 18:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For Coyle or Megson ?

Out of the three which one would you rather ?

2Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 18:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Freedman is the one to stick with (for now)

3Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It's like asking which body part would you prefer to have ripped off.

Honest answer though, Megson, I know it was horrible boring to watch at times but at least the ginger swine kept us in the prem.

4Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I would stick with Freedman but I would definitely swap half the squad for either players from oustide the club or from the youth squad.

Certain players, especially so-called Captian Zat Knightmare, should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for even being considered as a footballer - and for certain previous managers who signed these dreadful players - players we cannot get rid of as no other club wants them!!!

5Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:31

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Under Megson Bolton did have some of their greatest nights (Munich, Madrid) and he beat United. 

Even though he isolated the fans I think he's the best manager out of three.

6Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Megson the only Bolton manager to beat UTD at home ?

7Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

things must be truly bad when Megson is considered a good manager!

8Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:40

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:Is Megson the only Bolton manager to beat UTD at home ?
Yep, happiest day of my life. With my uncle (Arsenal fan) in the East Upper. 

I can still remember to this day whenever the Scum chanted "United" our lot chanted shit everytime. Made me fall in love with Bolton that day.

9Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Megson is a Legend then.

10Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:Is Megson the only Bolton manager to beat UTD at home ?
No, been done many times but not in recent years - Ian Greaves team did it in the late 70's - I was there, others off here were too.

11Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love freedman, glad we have him, but I think kenny jackett is what we need right now

12Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I love freedman, glad we have him, but I think kenny jackett is what we need right now
Why do you love him ?

13Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No way will he walk away from Wolves, it would be madness.

14Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:45

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:I love freedman, glad we have him, but I think kenny jackett is what we need right now
He will never leave Wolves for Bolton. Wolves have a great future ahead of them, we have Shrewsbury away.

Last edited by kennster on Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:46; edited 2 times in total

15Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pulis is being lined up by the board, I just hope he says yes.

16Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wouldn't leave wolves for us? Are you mad?

He would sort these wankers out and get them firing, he'd get us promoted

17Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How can you possibly compare Freedman with Megson?

Megson took over a club that was going places. He had a great squad, a fantastic transfer budget and most importantly, a wage bill that he was authorised to inflate by 50%.
Freedman, thanks to his clueless predecessors, took over a shithouse of a club. £130m debt, most players earning twice their worth. He's charged with improving the team whilst shrivelling the enormous wage bill.

18Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:36

Well said Doff.

Understandably the calls for Freedman to go will only increase now, personally I'd stick with him as I think he can turn it around. I'd like to hear a realistic replacement for him to be honest, I'd be gutted if Pulis came in to replace him.

19Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Sun Sep 15 2013, 22:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:How can you possibly compare Freedman with Megson?

Megson took over a club that was going places. He had a great squad, a fantastic transfer budget and most importantly, a wage bill that he was authorised to inflate by 50%.
Freedman, thanks to his clueless predecessors, took over a shithouse of a club. £130m debt, most players earning twice their worth. He's charged with improving the team whilst shrivelling the enormous wage bill.
.... And with expectation at an all time high.

(win every week, automatic promotion)

20Would you swap Freedman... Empty Re: Would you swap Freedman... Mon Sep 16 2013, 06:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lol. Can't believe ginger nuts is getting the thumbs up! The worst manager we've had in 40 odd years of watching. Worse than that dick head Neal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum