Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brighton 3-1 Bolton

+23
Keegan
karlypants
Tigermin
Reebok_Rebel
Whitesince63
Soul Kitchen
Culcheth_White
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Born to be a wanderer
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
kennster
chipbutty
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He and Baptiste are our highest goal scorers at present, I have no problem with him being in the team.

42Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have we got the chatbox on today guys? Smile

43Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:37

aaron_bwfc wrote:The young lad Kellett, what position does he play?

Left back I think.

44Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:41

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

aaron_bwfc wrote:He and Baptiste are our highest goal scorers at present, I have no problem with him being in the team.
Some people seem to still hate Pratley though.

45Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:47

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Pratley is a wanker,their forwards and midfield will get acres of space down our right hand side once again.Midfield was a lot tighter on tuesday without that wanker in the team.

46Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:49

Rob Hall has been poor in the games he has played especially on Tuesday, would rather have Pratley in and Hall coming on for the last 10 minutes.

47Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:50

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Tigermin wrote:Pratley is a wanker,their forwards and midfield will get acres of space down our right hand side once again.Midfield was a lot tighter on tuesday without that wanker in the team.
What? Shocked

48Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When will this clown realise that if you're going to play with on striker it needs to be a striker who can control a ball and shoot towards the big net thing.

We won't score.

49Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 15:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Come and join us in the ChatBox during the match for live interactive commentary.

See you there!

50Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 16:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT 4-1

51Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well - that sucked.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

52Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:FT 4-1
3-1*

:zzz: 

53Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 17:42

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
karlypants wrote:FT 4-1
3-1*

:zzz: 
3 - 1, 4 -1, don't matter, we were dire and got humped,  the final score is the least of our worries

54Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 20:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't comment on the performance but it was yet another silly set of ideas from Dougie.

I don't think the phrase "back to basics (and the approach that was actually working)" means anything to him.

55Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 20:49

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Given the usual enthusiasm for the club, after a performance like that (another one) you'd expect this website to be exploding with comments, anger, opinions and the like. But it's so quiet.
I know most of the players seem to have given up- but have we given up as well. Is the mood such that we can't be arsed any more?

56Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 21:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Given the usual enthusiasm for the club, after a performance like that (another one) you'd expect this website to be exploding with comments, anger, opinions and the like. But it's so quiet.
I know most of the players seem to have given up- but have we given up as well. Is the mood such that we can't be arsed any more?
It doesn't tells us anything we don't already know. Dougie just seems to want to experiment with a new wacky set of ideas every week. He just needs to cut it out. If he did that, and we still got outclassed, I'd accept that the problem was deeper.

57Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 21:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We're all doomed Crying or Very sad

58Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sat Sep 21 2013, 22:10

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hey driver, just drop me off in Deansgate, no the one in Manchester, there's loads of 17yr old nubiles just lining up wanting to be shagged by footie players.
Ok I'm not that good but I still keep gettin the dosh so who cares.
Whoo, look at that. Stay there honey and keep your boots on, I'll be over in a flash, The fastist I've moved since ...errr ... well nevermind.

Good night Dougie. See you Monday well maybe Tuesday, I'll see how I feel.

59Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sun Sep 22 2013, 12:40

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

60Brighton 3-1 Bolton - Page 3 Empty Re: Brighton 3-1 Bolton Sun Sep 22 2013, 12:55

Retaxus

David Ngog
David Ngog

Embarrassing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum