Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Football League show

+2
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Football League show Empty The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 13:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Does it really need to be on so late, maybe 11.50 isn't exactly late but still everyone who is a fan of a lower league club doesn't want to stay up until 1.00am to see their team.

IMO it doesn't need to be on straight after MOTD, surely they could put it on bbc 1 or 2 on a Sunday afternoon, their is never much on a Sunday in the first place.

2The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 13:20

Is it not repeated all day Sunday on the red button on BBC?

3The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think it is repeated for a couple of hours in the morning but not all day.

4The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Having Virgin+ has changed my Saturday night football experience drastically.
I tape Match of the Day and the Football League Show, then start watching it around 12. It means I can fast forward all the matches and Shearer/Hansen/Lawrenson crap that doesn't interest me.

One criticism I do have of the Football League Show is it not being on for the midweek matches. It's not like there isn't plenty of shit the BBC could scrap to make room for it.

5The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 14:45

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I personally think that FL Show should be moved forward or onto another channel, they could get a much larger viewership compared to MOTD. Beeb should also look at covering like FL and Non League matches rather than wasting there time on Women's football. I know there should be equality in sport but Women's football is not entertaining and at times is quite frankly embarrassing to watch.

6The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 15:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Does it really need to be on so late, maybe 11.50 isn't exactly late but still everyone who is a fan of a lower league club doesn't want to stay up until 1.00am to see their team.

IMO it doesn't need to be on straight after MOTD, surely they could put it on bbc 1 or 2 on a Sunday afternoon, their is never much on a  Sunday in the first place.
I only watch it when Bolton win so it's months since I saw it.

7The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 15:04

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Does it really need to be on so late, maybe 11.50 isn't exactly late but still everyone who is a fan of a lower league club doesn't want to stay up until 1.00am to see their team.

IMO it doesn't need to be on straight after MOTD, surely they could put it on bbc 1 or 2 on a Sunday afternoon, their is never much on a  Sunday in the first place.
I only watch it when Bolton win so it's months since I saw it.
What sort of fan are you? Jesus, I despair of some people, I really do.

8The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 15:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
What sort of fan are you? Jesus, I despair of some people, I really do.
The Torquay fans send you their regards.

9The Football League show Empty Re: The Football League show Sat Sep 21 2013, 15:52

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Whoa.
Whoa.   Flipineckus.
When will it all end?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum