Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If There Was An Election Today......?

+6
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
kennster
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

If an election was called today, who would you vote for?

If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap38%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 38% [ 8 ]
If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap29%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 29% [ 6 ]
If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap0%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap24%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 24% [ 5 ]
If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap0%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap5%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_lcap4%If There Was An Election Today......? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If There Was An Election Today......? Empty If There Was An Election Today......? Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no doubt that the economy is slowly recovering. Do you put that down to Tory policies and cuts, or would it have happened quicker without them?

If you have traditionally been a Labour voter, would you dare vote for them again after the mistakes of the last Labour government?

If there was an election today, who would you vote for?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Any party that has a politician that calls third world countries as 'Bongo Bongo' land and women activists as 'sluts' has got my vote!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Any party that has a politician that calls third world countries as 'Bongo Bongo' land and women activists as 'sluts' has got my vote!
Ha Ha. In some parts of Africa they still play the Bongo drums. It's a bit like calling Ireland Harp Land.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Nat did you really have to include the BNP?

There is an economic recovery but it certainly hasn't reach the North, as matter of fact I don't think this economic recovery has gone past Watford gap.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The working man is finding it harder and harder to make ends meet but hey ho, the economy is recovering. Not in my bloody house it isn't.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:Nat did you really have to include the BNP?

It's a free country Kennster, people can vote for who they like whether you or I like it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No SNP?

More anti Scottish sentiment.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can you vote for the SNP in Preston?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Look at Milliband- then listen to Balls.
Do you seriously want to put a pair of numpties like that in charge of the country. Voting for them is just a suicide note

10If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Look at Milliband- then listen to Balls.
Do you seriously want to put a pair of numpties like that in charge of the country. Voting for them is just a suicide note
And like look at Camoron and Boy George, born with silver spoons in their mouths and never done a days work in their lives. Yes vote lazy Cnuts!!

11If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Look at Milliband- then listen to Balls.
And like look at Camoron and Boy George, born with silver spoons in their mouths and never done a days work in their lives.  Yes vote lazy Cnuts!!
......and Miliband and Balls have?

12If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are all tossers if truth be told. Rhodes Boyson was a great MP.

https://youtu.be/U7R7dDJmwPY

13If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Stopped voting, didn't vote at the last election, used to think for some reason it was my duty to vote.

Well fuck you Mr Politician, I dont give a fuck anymore.

14If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I vote for the party that I know does not fuck up the economy every time.

15If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:19 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good move. I take it its a party that never gets in, and can't do any damage then ? Very Happy

16If There Was An Election Today......? Empty Re: If There Was An Election Today......? Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must confess to having a soft spot for Nigel Farrage. He tells it as it is and doesn't pull any punches especially when it comes to wastage by European bureaucracy. UKIP have not got enough solid candidates to form a government but they have given the liberals a bloody nose. I'd happily prefer UKIP as a coalition partner tbh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum