Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep seeing these rich twats in Dubai

+7
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Born to be a wanderer
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Keep seeing these rich twats in Dubai Empty Keep seeing these rich twats in Dubai Mon Sep 23 2013, 22:02

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Can't speak the lingo but if I could I'd be saying buy Bolton Wanderers.City have owners in Abu Dhabi
Man U USA inbreds chicken farmers.                           I think I've got heat stroke.4 more days work fly back Friday night.                                                 Only a win will suffice.1902 this place would have been desert for thousands of miles.                             I need to lie down.

What?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sunstroke forget it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please post this for a third time.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Going for a swim in the pool sorry.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Going for a swim in the pool sorry.

Very Happy

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Have I entered the fucking twilight zone?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I pad double posting?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Learn to lighten up it was tongue in cheek for some rich twat to buy Bolton.As I'm in Dubai.It got double posted.Anyway I'm off to the pool to cool off.

Born to be a wanderer wrote:As I'm in Dubai.
Really? You should have mentioned.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Working you should try it.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He will, 74 has a paper round after school.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

LoL

Whitesince63 wrote:He will, 74 has a paper round after school.
Your digs are getting worse Whites, you really sound your age pulling out embarrassing one liners like this.

Until you actually back up your rambles, you won't convince anybody you're the 'intelligent poster' that you've claimed to be. So instead of playground insults like this, try and give some thought to your posts and tell me who you want to replace DF and back up that drivel you came out with on the 'How long before the bullet' thread.

And for what it's worth, my career's just starting out and Im enjoying it. I just don't look to brag about my life on a football forum (Born to be a Wanderer). I honestly cannot think of a more pathetic thing to do.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:He will, 74 has a paper round after school.
Your digs are getting worse Whites, you really sound your age pulling out embarrassing one liners like this.

Until you actually back up your rambles, you won't convince anybody you're the 'intelligent poster' that you've claimed to be. So instead of playground insults like this, try and give some thought to your posts and tell me who you want to replace DF and back up that drivel you came out with on the 'How long before the bullet' thread.
he already said he wanted Jimmy Phillips, so make of that what you will.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

74 I've never claimed to be an "intelligent poster" I'm just a Wanderers fan like you sick of our continuing decline through Gartside inflicting one useless manager after another on us. Unlike you with your constant refusal to see what's in front of your own eyes I want changes now not when it's too late. I'm all for giving people time but Doigie's now had almost a year and all we're seeing is a constant decline. You basically piss me off with your, give him more time, who else should we have crap. You and I could do a better job than this clown so stop pretending one day he'll turn it round because he won't.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:74 I've never claimed to be an "intelligent poster" I'm just a Wanderers fan like you sick of our continuing decline through Gartside inflicting one useless manager after another on us. Unlike you with your constant refusal to see what's in front of your own eyes I want changes now not when it's too late. I'm all for giving people time but Doigie's now had almost a year and all we're seeing is a constant decline. You basically piss me off with your, give him more time, who else should we have crap. You and I could do a better job than this clown so stop pretending one day he'll turn it round because he won't.
Who do you think Dougie should be replaced with?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum