Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm)

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Empty Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Wed Sep 25 2013, 11:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just thought i'd post this for any posters who have kids who are fellow wanderers wanting to meet Lofty and are buying the new fifa 14 game on Friday in Bolton Town Centre.

Lofty will be at the bolton Game store from 9am - 6pm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Empty Re: Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Wed Sep 25 2013, 14:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Just thought i'd post this for any posters who have kids who are fellow wanderers wanting to meet Lofty and are buying the new fifa 14 game on Friday in Bolton Town Centre.

Lofty will be at the bolton Game store from 9am - 6pm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Played this last Saturday when it got leaked for the PS3.  It's a big let down to me compared to FIFA 13 in my opinion!

If anyone is considering buying this and hasn't played the demo, I would serious suggest you do before going out and buying it.

3Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Empty Re: Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Wed Sep 25 2013, 14:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I downloaded the demo last week and it doesn't seem that different to fifa 13, the last couple of fifas have been pretty similar IMO.

4Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Empty Re: Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Wed Sep 25 2013, 15:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every Fifa since 11 have been exactly the same.

complete waste of money.

save your money for the next gen version which will at least look nicer.

5Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Empty Re: Lofty in Bolton (Friday 9am-6pm) Wed Sep 25 2013, 18:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he signing autographs ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum