Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton fans WELCOME DANNS on TWITTER

+6
Michael Bolton
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton fans WELCOME DANNS on TWITTER Empty Bolton fans WELCOME DANNS on TWITTER Thu Sep 26 2013, 12:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope Danns reads some of these to get that confidence boost he needs for the weekend. All replies to the @officialBWFC account.

cudnt get in Leicester team so we get him says it fucking all #freedmanout
Bolton philosophy shit at back shit up front...Sign a shit MIDFIELDER...FUK OFF FREEDMAN.
Beckfords a cunt an all aha.
lazy fuckin cunt
We don't need another Midfielder, We need a NEW MANAGER who can take BWFC Upwards
LOL! And why midfield?! That's the only ares where we r ok!!
absolute shite us the clubs fucked big time
dogshit
Desperation
freedman you have no clue, leaking goals and won't sort your back four out, basic football my friend, build from the back!!!
but this is just what we needed, top of the league here we come #BWFC
pathetic wrong position
the guy is utter horse shit.
Should have got someone who is starting for Leicester!

Embarrassing! Good enough for Bolton,but not Leicester! Says it all......
sorry, who?
Hi we're bolton wanderers. Fancy getting rid if shit, don't go the tip send it to the reebok.
Is there an early bird special on league one season tickets?
Thats it apparently, the doors have shut. Yeovil match off.

thats the end of bolton
I've given up on the 'Have we signed Dawson yet' Tweets as Fat Cat Gartside clearly has no ambition for #bwfc! #GartsideOut

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Almost as good as the Leicester fans.

If Danns is on twitter and reads that he must itching to put on the white shirt on saturday.....

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Embarrassing really. Being written off before his first game. He was one of Sven's signings at Leicester so who knows?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It is very embarrassing, I hate it when our fans say ''oh he can't get in their side so he must be shit''.

He may well turn out to be a duff signing but to write him off before seeing him in a white shirt first just doesn't make sense.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They do realise basically all loans can't "get in the first team." Why on earth are they going out on loan?!

We should be loaning people in the first team at Forrest and Watford.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aaron you bellend, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that if he can't get into Leicester's team and the Leicester fans think he's shit, that he's probably not going to be Ronaldo.

It is a desperation signing and everyone knows it.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:Aaron you bellend, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that if he can't get into Leicester's team and the Leicester fans think he's shit, that he's probably not going to be Ronaldo.

It is a desperation signing and everyone knows it.
As has been said before we said the same about Andrews and he's doing well at Brighton, what's not that Danns won't step his game up here and do well?

I'm not expecting a world beater to turn up but if he gives 100% and shows that he actually wants to play for us then I won't really complain.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
As has been said before we said the same about Andrews and he's doing well at Brighton, what's not that Danns won't step his game up here and do well?

I'm not expecting a world beater to turn up but if he gives 100% and shows that he actually wants to play for us then I won't really complain.
You double bellend. Andrews played loads of games for Bolton and was ultra shite. But we should ignore that and take the word of a few homosexuals from Brighton?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't imagine any player or any manager wanting to come to Bolton ever again. Our "fans" are so shit, they're actually prepared to sabotage morale and completely trash any credibility we have left.
What a bunch of ignorant cocky bastards to think that for some spurious reason we have a divine right to be at the top of the pile - even though we are skint and are struggling to rebuild a team.
Our so-called "fans" are so up themselves that they are gutted that they don't have bragging rights which is clearly more important to them than the health of the club.
Players and managers are paid to do a job - a job which doesn't include having to take unwarranted stick from donkeys.
Worse than anything though is the ignorance. Don't these twats realise that by undermining everybody at the club they are making the situation worse rather than better?
The Board has to carry some responsibility for this having caved in to fan pressure in the past so now they act like spoiled brats, but it still doesn't excuse the idiocy and the fact that the abuse is to satisfy their own egos as much as anything else.
We'd be far better off without these morons being associated with the club even if we had only 7 or 8000 fans who got behind the club and showed the requisite patience required to carry through the plan. I've no doubt they'd be back again as soon as we started winning again anyway.
But for now, they should f*** right off and leave us alone to get on with it, instead of embarrassing the club publicly, disheartening the current players, spoiling our chances of ever attracting quality players, undermining the manager and generally doing more damage to BWFC than their tiny brains can even conceive of.

They're about as helpful as a yeast infection. Twats.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:clap: Brilliant

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It now appears the club is trolling said fans by posting the news a further three times.

Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well said Wanderlust!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't surprise me if the whingeing bastards are actually Rovers fans doing it to f*** BWFC up.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good post Wander.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I can't imagine any player or any manager wanting to come to Bolton ever again. Our "fans" are so shit, they're actually prepared to sabotage morale and completely trash any credibility we have left.
What a bunch of ignorant cocky bastards to think that for some spurious reason we have a divine right to be at the top of the pile - even though we are skint and are struggling to rebuild a team.
Our so-called "fans" are so up themselves that they are gutted that they don't have bragging rights which is clearly more important to them than the health of the club.
Players and managers are paid to do a job - a job which doesn't include having to take unwarranted stick from donkeys.
Worse than anything though is the ignorance. Don't these twats realise that by undermining everybody at the club they are making the situation worse rather than better?
The Board has to carry some responsibility for this having caved in to fan pressure in the past so now they act like spoiled brats, but it still doesn't excuse the idiocy and the fact that the abuse is to satisfy their own egos as much as anything else.
We'd be far better off without these morons being associated with the club even if we had only 7 or 8000 fans who got behind the club and showed the requisite patience required to carry through the plan. I've no doubt they'd be back again as soon as we started winning again anyway.
But for now, they should f*** right off and leave us alone to get on with it, instead of embarrassing the club publicly, disheartening the current players, spoiling our chances of ever attracting quality players, undermining the manager and generally doing more damage to BWFC than their tiny brains can even conceive of.

They're about as helpful as a yeast infection. Twats.

You're an idiot.

If BWFC was a charity or paid us to watch the games then you might have a case. But we PAY to watch this utter shite and, therefore, have a right to say "that's shit" when it's shit. Every manager and player knows the pressures before they sign their contracts, but let's be honest, they don't give a shite about any of that - only how many zeros are on the contract.

It's no different at ant other club when the team is bottom of the league and had their worst start to a campaign in over 100 years. Just look at Sunderland. Spend two minutes on the Gillingham forums and you'll see they despise Martin Allen and his brand of football - yet just 4 months ago he lead them to promotion.

Football is no different than any other walk of life. If a company is doing badly it's the bloke at the top that takes the blame from anyone with an interest.

Stop defending these wankers. If the fans could see a squad of players giving 100% every week the abuse wouldn't be so loud - but all the fans see is young men with limited skills being paid handsomely for doing fuck all.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You choose to pay.
You don't have to go and if you don't like it - don't go.

Do you put your car into the garage then stand over the mechanic telling him/her how to fix it? No - but you pay for that. And if (s)he does a shit job you have the right to use a different mechanic.

You pay for a service.
You do not pay for the right to tell the professionals you engage how to do their job.
So stop talking shite.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well said Nat. You are right, fans have every right to have their say. A football club wouldn't exist without its supporters, people need to realise that. Selling tickets and merchandise is what helps a club stay afloat. Therefore fans have every right to air their views.
I can't believe anyone would say fans shouldn't air their views - and if they don't like it don't turn up. Bolton fans are obviously unhappy at the demise of the club. A few years back Bolton had players like Campo, Okocha, Nolan, Djorkaeff, Stelous, Anelka, Diouf, etc. Now the club have players like Tierney and Danns. That is like a restaurant serving crab and steak and now serving crabsticks and corned beef. It is not good enough - and yet you plonkers seem to think that the consumer has no right to air their views.

Tear them a new arsehole Nat.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
You pay for a service.
You do not pay for the right to tell the professionals you engage how to do their job.
Of course you do. It's a free country and paying your money gives you the right to put forward your feelings toward the players and manager.

The big problem with football right now is people like you just let these players get away with being awful and not giving their all. It's as if the minute they pull on the white shirt they should be immune from abuse and criticism just because they play for Bolton.

They should actually get more abuse because in a way they are shitting on the great memories of Lofthouse, Worthington, McGinlay & Gudni - Ngog, Knight & Co aren't fit to wear the same shirt as those great players.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollocks.
Every business has the right to refuse to serve customers and every customer has the right to take their business elsewhere. It's a free market.

No customer has a right to tell a business how to run their business.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

No customer has a right to tell a business how to run their business.
Of course they do. I was in a restaurant not two weeks ago where I paid over £75 for three courses. The standard was rubbish. So I told the manager. The next day the chef was fired.

No one said "you can't tell us how to run our business".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum