Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket!

+13
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
kennster
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 22:06

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 22:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Fucking hell this guy loves using the word and.

Piss off if you don't want to stick by your team through the bad times.

3Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 22:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's lending a Gartside out campaign, dont think he'll have much luck there.

4Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 22:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bullshit, no way could he post a letter to BWFC on Monday and have a reply by Friday.

When some knob set fire to my hair extensions in the posh seats it took BWFC 6 weeks to respond.

5Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 23:05

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not much of a fan is he?

6Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 23:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Not much of a fan is he?
lol!

7Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Fri Sep 27 2013, 23:24

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Michael Bolton wrote:Not much of a fan is he?
:rofl:

8Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 06:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dingle.

9Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 08:22

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What a prick! I'm glad the club don't want him anywhere near the Reebok, the speccy four eyed geek. What's that all about, he's going to the Burnley game?

10Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 09:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culceth - no need to get personal and call him a speccy four eyes geek. It reminds me of school days and when I was called geggsy.

11Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 09:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So you're fat and you wear glasses? Don't you claim to be a hit with the ladies..

12Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 10:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:So you're fat and you wear glasses? Don't you claim to be a hit with the ladies..
Are you saying fat people who wear glasses can't pull?

13Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 12:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry Nat, I'm sure you can Very Happy

14Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 12:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Don't worry Nat, I'm sure you can Very Happy
I'm very close to issuing a death threat.

15Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Do we think any of this is true? I'm not saying he's a champion of a bloke, but on what grounds could the club ban him?

16Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:Don't worry Nat, I'm sure you can Very Happy
Glos how can you be so horrible to a nice young lady, you should be ashamed.

17Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 13:42

Neil speakman. Wanker. And they won't be prescription glasses. He'll be one of them hipster dick heads.

18Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody remember that 'fan' who used to go to the game in a turkey hat - well that's him - Neil Speakman.

Here he is with his 'hat' on!

19Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet he's one of them arseholes that comes in late and everyone has to stand up to let him into his seat, glad he's gone .

20Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Empty Re: Bolton Fan Cancels Season Ticket! Sat Sep 28 2013, 14:10

That just confirms it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum