Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get behind the team!

+2
Whitesince63
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Get behind the team! Empty Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 09:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Right now there is so much negativity at Bolton, the players' confidence must be so low, Dougie must be really doubting his abillity and the fans are clearly unhappy and rightly so.
But getting on the manager's back and the players' backs is not going to help anyone. 
Don't you remember if you ever struggled with something that the best way to improve is to be shown confidence and belief in yourself?
Supporters means exactly that - support the team, get behind the team. Some of you are a disgrace. 
Just get behind the team yeah?

2Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 10:05

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael, get real mate and stop posting s---e. Freedman needs to give us something to get behind and so far his supercilious and I know best attitude doesn't endear him to anyone. He isn't up to it and if that's not clear to you by now then that's your problem. We're longing to get behind someone but the longer this goes on the worse it gets. You can keep thinking it will change if you want but it won't and surely that must be coming increasingly obvious even to you. So the only disgrace around here are people like you who insist we continue having this inflicted upon us when a change is so obviously needed.

3Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Right now there is so much negativity at Bolton, the players' confidence must be so low, Dougie must be really doubting his abillity and the fans are clearly unhappy and rightly so.
But getting on the manager's back and the players' backs is not going to help anyone. 
Don't you remember if you ever struggled with something that the best way to improve is to be shown confidence and belief in yourself?
Supporters means exactly that - support the team, get behind the team. Some of you are a disgrace. 
Just get behind the team yeah?
Micahel, you supported Torquay for two days, you are hardly in a position to ask people to get behind the team.

4Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:18

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I never really supported Torquay Nat, I don't know anything about them.
It is fair enough for people to moan and slate the players and manager when things are going badly, I mean check out the United forums, loads want Moyes out already lol. Some of these fans were the same fans who were criticising Chelsea and Man City for changing their managers so often when they had Ferguson. 
But I just really believe that if the fans got behind the players and team that things will improve and work out fine. 
I don't believe this rubbish that Bolton have one of the best squads in the league. DF has had peanuts to spend, the keeper is rubbish, the defenders are crap, the midfield is awful and the strikers cannot score. You cannot blame DF for the state of the team when he has so little money to spend. I am not sure a change in manager will improve things, who is there? Can someone really get this team winning week in week out? 
DF has also been unlucky with Holden and Mark Davies out long term, they would walk into the team. 
Nat, even you said yourself that Beckford was the most exciting signing for years. Things just are not going to plan right now but with some confidence and belief in the players and team, things can change. I still think you should back Dougie Freedman. It really is only about 2 months ago that many fans were saying that Dougie Freedman was the best young manager about.

5Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with you on this Michael.
Change is obviously needed, but it's not at all clear whether it's the manager, the players, their attitude or application, the system, the relationship between the manager and the players or a combination of the above that needs changing - there's a case for each and every element.
We all know that unless things improve, change will happen anyway.
Some people believe that our role in all of this is to put further pressure on the club, the manager and the players, but I'm not one of them as I know that change will come as sure as death and taxes if things don't start to improve.
So why make things worse than they already are?
Do people think that the club, manager and players don't already know we're in the shit?

6Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:39

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:I'm with you on this Michael.
Change is obviously needed, but it's not at all clear whether it's the manager, the players, their attitude or application, the system, the relationship between the manager and the players or a combination of the above that needs changing - there's a case for each and every element.
Some people believe that our role in all of this is to put further pressure on the club, the manager and the players, but I'm not one of them as I know that change will come as sure as death and taxes if things don't start to improve.
Do people think that the club, manager and players don't already know we're in the shit?
Well said. Like you say, if results do not improve he will be sacked anyway, so why get on his back like this. I mean take that little shit in the video slating Dougie on the bus, it was embarrassing and pathetic. I am sure if there was some fan saying "Keep going Dougie, you are the man to turn things around" - it would help a lot. 
I was always really impressed with DF at Palace, IMO he has something about him. I think Bolton would be crazy to sack him after 9 games, especially given that in those 9 games Bolton have played Blackburn away, Forest away, Brighton away, Burnley away, QPR home, Reading home, etc. 
If Bolton can get a win or two under their belts and start playing well as a team I believe they will fly up the league.

7Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 11:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I'm with you on this Michael.
Well said. Like you say, if results do not improve he will be sacked anyway, so why get on his back like this. I mean take that little shit in the video slating Dougie on the bus, it was embarrassing and pathetic. I am sure if there was some fan saying "Keep going Dougie, you are the man to turn things around" - it would help a lot. 
I was always really impressed with DF at Palace, IMO he has something about him. I think Bolton would be crazy to sack him after 9 games, especially given that in those 9 games Bolton have played Blackburn away, Forest away, Brighton away, Burnley away, QPR home, Reading home, etc. 
If Bolton can get a win or two under their belts and start playing well as a team I believe they will fly up the league.
Well if we don't start moving up the league DF will be gone anyway (even though I think the fault lies with the players) No manager on earth can do anything about it if a £million striker can't beat a goalie or hit the target in a 1 on 1 or if the midfield can't string 10 passes together without giving the ball away.
Our salvation lies in these players starting to perform like the professionals they claim to be.

8Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 14:53

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well said Wanderlust. 
Nat said Beckford was the most exciting signing in English football since Spurs signed Klinsmann, she was practically foaming at the mouth when the prospect of him coming was on the cards. You cannot blame DF for how rubbish he has been when people agreed that he was such a good signing at the time.
I say the same thing about the criticism of PG. Everyone thought his appointment of Coyle was the best managerial appointment ever at the time. And most people were very happy with the appointment of DF. It is not PG's fault Coyle was a dud and DF is not God's foster son. 
DF deserves time and people's respect. 
So my message to Bolton fans is simply this - extend DF some fucking courtesy.

9Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 15:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree Mike, we should all be fans like you.

COYWM!!!

10Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 15:41

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I agree Mike, we should all be fans like you.

COYWM!!!
You're having a pop at me Scott, aren't you?

11Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 15:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Mike, your trying to unite the fans to be our twelfth man, we need more fans like you instead on negative fans like Whittam dragging the club through the mud.

12Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 15:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:No Mike, your trying to unite the fans to be our twelfth man, we need more fans like you instead on negative fans like Whittam dragging the club through the mud.
Well that is ok then because I have had an email from Billy Bradshaw from Bolton Banter monitoring my situation here. He has offered me a contract of £400 a year to post solely on his site.

13Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 15:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:No Mike, your trying to unite the fans to be our twelfth man, we need more fans like you instead on negative fans like Whittam dragging the club through the mud.
Well that is ok then because I have had an email from Billy Bradshaw from Bolton Banter monitoring my situation here. He has offered me a contract of £400 a year to post solely on his site.
Your worth more than that Mike.

14Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:02

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You stop becoming a fan, if you are paid for it.

15Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:03

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agent provocateur in your case MB  Very Happy

16Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have a word with the management on nuts, they could pay you £425 or something Mike, i'll put a good word in for you.

17Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:46

Michael Bolton wrote:Well that is ok then because I have had an email from Billy Bradshaw from Bolton Banter monitoring my situation here. He has offered me a contract of £400 a year to post solely on his site.
Ok Mike, we'll offer you £500 to post solely on his site Very Happy 

18Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There you go Mike , I've just made you £100 quid .

19Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 16:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go on thne MB, off to Bolton Banter you pop.

20Get behind the team! Empty Re: Get behind the team! Sun Sep 29 2013, 17:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Passi wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Well that is ok then because I have had an email from Billy Bradshaw from Bolton Banter monitoring my situation here. He has offered me a contract of £400 a year to post solely on his site.
Ok Mike, we'll offer you £500 to post solely on his site Very Happy 
Thanks Passi, I will think that offer over.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum