Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

181The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu May 01 2014, 22:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I Don't know what to think about this anymore,I just know even if they did get her back how would that work out after 7 years.

182The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 07:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote: do you think her adoptive parents will be out on the lash every night and leave her home alone!?

Just for the record SK, they didn't adopt the girl, they stole her in the middle of the night. And I doubt very much she was taken so a nice couple could have a daughter. I'm sure it was something much more sinister.

183The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 07:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:You don't leave THREE children aged three and under unattended ANYWHERE - you simply don't.

Of course no one would ever think one or more of them might get taken but you simply don't leave three kids at that age alone.

Christ she even admits that Madeline asked her not to be left alone the night before!

I don't care that they are doctors - they simply didn't do the natural thing that any parent would automatically - and that is to look after their babies.

Unforgivable.

I'll bet every parent on this site has left their kids in the car while they nipped into the shop for a paper or while they paid for petrol. All it takes is one nutter to come along, smash your car window, and run off with your kid. And then you're in exactly the same boat as the McCann's.

Last edited by Natasha Whittam on Fri May 02 2014, 11:16; edited 1 time in total

184The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 08:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sk and KP showing their true colours. Disgusting

185The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 11:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Sk and KP showing their true colours. Disgusting

For once we agree. KP should step down, his position is untenable.

186The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 12:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll bet every parent on this site has left their kids in the car while they nipped into the shop for a paper or while they paid for petrol. All it takes is one nutter to come along, smash your car window, and run off with your kid. And then you're in exactly the same boat as the McCann's.

Yeah, but it's all about level of risk, surely....?

Leaving your kids in a locked car, in plain sight for one minute whilst you pay for your petrol is a bit different to shoving them in bed in a rented holiday apartment in a foreign country, so you and your feckless husband can bugger off out for a nice meal and a few drinks with your posh mates, whilst you talk about how wonderfully successful you all are, half a mile away....... 

Is it not......?

187The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 13:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Leaving your kids in a locked car, in plain sight for one minute whilst you pay for your petrol is a bit different to shoving them in bed in a rented holiday apartment in a foreign country, so you and your feckless husband can bugger off out for a nice meal and a few drinks with your posh mates, whilst you talk about how wonderfully successful you all are, half a mile away....... 

Is it not......?

No.

They weren't half a mile away either - they could see the apartment from the restaurant.

There's no difference between leaving your kids in a locked car or apartment, just as there is no difference in leaving them alone to get a packet of fags or to have a meal.

The parents were simply unfortunate. I'll bet before this case thousands of parents did exactly the same thing for years - the McCann's were just unlucky that disaster struck them.

188The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 13:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Sk and KP showing their true colours. Disgusting
If saying what I think is showing my true colours then so be it.
As I said they are fortunate enough to be able to afford to keep her name in the spotlight, anybody remember Ben Needham?
RT yes I am a parent but have never pissed off for a meal in any Country and left my kids on their own.
I had empathy when it first happened but when their actions emerged fully, then I'm afraid that soon faded.
They are guilty of negligence, and no doubt their guilt will be ample punishment.
At least they didn't lose all three, their actions gave opportunity to do so.

189The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 14:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
As I said they are fortunate enough to be able to afford to keep her name in the spotlight, anybody remember Ben Needham?
RT yes I am a parent but have never pissed off for a meal in any Country and left my kids on their own.
I had empathy when it first happened but when their actions emerged fully, then I'm afraid that soon faded.
They are guilty of negligence, and no doubt their guilt will be ample punishment.

Give me the phone number of your kids, I want to check what sort of parent you were when they were young. I'll bet you were fooking useless.

190The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 15:06

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Give me the phone number of your kids, I want to check what sort of parent you were when they were young. I'll bet you were fooking useless.

It's certainly one step better than you.
Go and peddle your bullshit elsewhere, you've fell at the dancing in the dark hurdle!!!

191The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 17:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:You don't leave THREE children aged three and under unattended ANYWHERE - you simply don't.

Of course no one would ever think one or more of them might get taken but you simply don't leave three kids at that age alone.

Christ she even admits that Madeline asked her not to be left alone the night before!

I don't care that they are doctors - they simply didn't do the natural thing that any parent would automatically - and that is to look after their babies.

Unforgivable.

I bet you're wrong.

192The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 18:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I bet you're wrong.

Judging by the lack of people saying otherwise, I'm guessing I'm right.

193The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 18:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I bet you're wrong.

OK Nat, you're at a petrol station, you go in to pay leaving your kid in the car.

Central locking is on, what is the chance of someone breaking the widow of your car, dragging the kid through the widow, and making a get-a-way? before you run out of the petrol station, snap the arm of the attacker, and stove his head in with your heal?

I bet its a lot less than leaving your kid alone, asleep, in a foreign country, while you're on the piss enjoying yourself.

194The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

OK Nat, you're at a petrol station, you go in to pay leaving your kid in the car.

Central locking is on, what is the chance of someone breaking the widow of your car, dragging the kid through the widow, and making a get-a-way? before you run out of the petrol station, snap the arm of the attacker, and stove his head in with your heal?

I bet its a lot less than leaving your kid alone, asleep, in a foreign country, while you're on the piss enjoying yourself.

It's highly unlikely I'll grant you that....but while you're paying or looking for the latest issue of Heat a lot can happen.

195The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 19:23

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I bet you're wrong.

Rank plagiarism.

:trust:

196The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand ? 

Is that a Bread building technique .

197The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 19:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I don't understand ? 

Is that a Bread building technique .
That's 'Rank Hovis'.

198The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 20:12

It's intellectual property theft and I am aggrieved.

I expect nothing other than a full retraction and some financial recompense.

About three quid should cover it.

199The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 20:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's intellectual property theft and I am aggrieved.

I expect nothing other than a full retraction and some financial recompense.

About three quid should cover it.

What?

200The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri May 02 2014, 20:24

Breadman wrote:

Is it not......?

Sound familiar.......?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum