Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan's not all that bad.

+2
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 06:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Re: Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 10:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Funny vid Laughing 

But the title of this topic is actually spot on in my opinion. Bogdan isn't a bad keeper, he's just not a Jussi or a Bran-flake.

In a way we've been spoiled over the last decade or so because we had a world class keeper in his prime but there aren't that many of them and we were lucky to get and keep the one we got for so long. 

Boggers is decent, even pretty good on his day but sadly he and Lonergan just don't have that level of talent and the defence in front of them is nowhere near as good as the ones Big Sam used. 

We had some really top class players who make the ordinary look poor and the poor look, well insert your own expletive/s here. The fact is we've got some half decent players, a couple of genuinely good ones and a few shockers. Much like a number of clubs in this division really. The difference is that it's way more obvious to us because we've had so much better in the very recent past and as a result it makes the bad performances look all the worse. I'm not excusing the rubbish we've produced so far this season in any way, just pointing out why I think it's got us all even more riled up than it would have done in say the late 80's. we're in a swings and roundabouts business and right now we've fallen off the roundabout and the swing's chains busted so our butts are on the concrete.

3Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Re: Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 14:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That guy was unlucky with the deflected second goal. Sign him up Dougie.

4Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Re: Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 15:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good shot stopper,but makes some poor judgement calls. I've not given up on the lad.

5Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Re: Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 17:29

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

6Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Re: Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 17:32

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Quite possibly the worst goalkeeping performance ever in football

7Bogdan's not all that bad. Empty Re: Bogdan's not all that bad. Wed Oct 30 2013, 22:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have he's shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum