Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will go in the January transfer window?

+17
Norpig
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Tigermin
luckyPeterpiper
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
kennster
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Barryjw
wanderlust
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

Of the others, i can only see Mears going as he doesn't figure at all now. We can't afford to let too many players go unless we have replacements lined up.
the club will let anyone go if it puts money in to the boards bonus fund. 

we will 'hope' we can find a short term loan (with a 'view' to a permanent deal... a deal that will never be made as this would involve money changing hands) to plug the gaps...

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Of the others, i can only see Mears going as he doesn't figure at all now. We can't afford to let too many players go unless we have replacements lined up.
the club will let anyone go if it puts money in to the boards bonus fund. 

we will 'hope' we can find a short term loan (with a 'view' to a permanent deal... a deal that will never be made as this would involve money changing hands) to plug the gaps...
It would be great if the Board were to throw in more good money after bad, but considering how much was spent and the fact that we still got relegated I don't blame them for finally closing the wallet. Shame it didn't happen earlier or we might be in a better place now.
In the past, many of our great players were bought for peanuts. Sure it's harder to get bargains like Gudni, Jussi and Super John McG these days, but at least it will force the manager to cast a wider net and try to get us back without bankrupting the club.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd keep Eagles because he's as good as anyone on his day. Get rid of the rest, utter crap.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wont win much with one player Nat Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd keep Eagles because he's as good as anyone on his day. Get rid of the rest, utter crap.
You're having a laugh , he's been utter shite all season.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd keep Eagles because he's as good as anyone on his day. Get rid of the rest, utter crap.
You'd keep someone that's clearly not interested in playing for us?

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry Nat you're way off beam with this one Eagles could be a world beater but only on rare occasions and that's no use to anyone. Furthermore, his laziness and lack of willingness to tackle back or even try to was one of the main reasons we were relegated along with Knight's similar incompetence. I still shudder when I think of it. Both can go for me.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles is a wet lettuce and lacks consistency. Knight on the other hand is consistently shite. N'gog I wouldn't mention in the same breath as shite. January can't come soon enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum