Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speak English Only at Domino Pizza.

+4
boltonbonce
scottjames30
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:I've no idea what the point of that last post was SK. To be honest Im sick of reading these sort of posts about me from you, I rarely understand what on earth you're on about and I certainly can't be bothered with the attempted digs.

Clearly I've got to you, so try just ignoring me instead of posting this nonsense.
Perhaps you could ignore me eh, but the temptation of an argument is never far away.Very Happy

22Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Wed Nov 27 2013, 22:47

I'll always post my opinion on topics like this as I still can't get my head round what it is you're annoyed about, I think it's probably down to the fact there are foreigners involved. 

What I don't understand are your constant attempts to have a dig, just seems bizarre that a grown man behaves like that to be honest.

23Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Wed Nov 27 2013, 23:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:I'll always post my opinion on topics like this as I still can't get my head round what it is you're annoyed about, I think it's probably down to the fact there are foreigners involved. 

What I don't understand are your constant attempts to have a dig, just seems bizarre that a grown man behaves like that to be honest.
Perhaps if you kept off the funny fags  you'd understand. You are an annoying,  obnoxious fart, and I suspect I'm not alone in that thought.
You need to lighten up instead of growling all the time, two of the boards are called banter.
Post a few Daily Mail inspired threads you might like the responses!!
Anyway, you've sent me to sleep tonite, two on the trot eh?
If you could bottle that insomnia cure you'd be minted!!

24Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Wed Nov 27 2013, 23:49

More digs at me, it's sad that a middle aged man sinks to this level and yet again you're forced to deflect away from explaining what you're annoyed about with a poor attempt at humour - You should give up trying to be funny some posters are good at it, you are not one of them. 

You accuse me of growling? Yet you started this topic with - 'Ffs how daft does this country get? Do I need a translator for my ham and mushroom pizza?' Very Lighthearted of you...

You can't explain what you're annoyed about, because you don't know. You read the headline and it fitted your xenophobia so you got outraged and posted it, try reading it next time it's people like you that are a massive problem in this country taking your own bitterness out on whichever group the Daily Mail points you towards.

25Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Thu Nov 28 2013, 07:26

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:More digs at me, it's sad that a middle aged man sinks to this level and yet again you're forced to deflect away from explaining what you're annoyed about with a poor attempt at humour - You should give up trying to be funny some posters are good at it, you are not one of them. 

You accuse me of growling? Yet you started this topic with - 'Ffs how daft does this country get? Do I need a translator for my ham and mushroom pizza?' Very Lighthearted of you...

You can't explain what you're annoyed about, because you don't know. You read the headline and it fitted your xenophobia so you got outraged and posted it, try reading it next time it's people like you that are a massive problem in this country taking your own bitterness out on whichever group the Daily Mail points you towards.
Morning mate.
Congratulations you were last one standing on the forum last night, everyone else had gone to sleep. As you say, you like arguing, so much so you'll argue about fuck all!
Thanks for not disappointing!!Very Happy

26Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Thu Nov 28 2013, 07:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen, you are the biggest bore on this site.

I'm going to do a poll on the best way to get rid of you.

27Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Thu Nov 28 2013, 09:35

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How about a pillow?
Perhaps you could Bury me in your bullshit?
As a final solution you could bring influence on the mods you own eh?
My next topic will be the difficulty of getting a ham and mushroom pizza at some takeaway establishments.
That should get some arguing going? Very Happy

28Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Thu Nov 28 2013, 18:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Don't fuck with Natasha SK she is a Big Wheel at the Cracker Factory!!

29Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Thu Nov 28 2013, 19:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

At my favourite bar in A-dam (the satellite sports café/pancake corner on Leidseplein) the staff are told they should only speak English and no other language!!! Should that be allowed when the langage of The Netherlands is Dutch?

30Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Thu Nov 28 2013, 19:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:Don't fuck with Natasha SK she is a Big Wheel at the Cracker Factory!!
I like Wensleydale with crackers AD. Do you think she'd get me some samples? Perhaps not! Very Happy

31Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. - Page 2 Empty Re: Speak English Only at Domino Pizza. Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good Day and welcome to a brand new edition of
'ASYLUM'.
Today's program features another chance to take part in our exciting competition:
HIJACK AN AIRLINER
and win
A COUNCIL HOUSE !
We've already given away hundreds of millions of pounds and thousands of dream homes,courtesy of our sponsor,
The British Taxpayer.
And don't forget, we're now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don't already hold a valid British Passport, and you only need one word of English:
'ASYLUM'
Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at £180 a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging, burgling and
accosting drivers at traffic lights.
This competition is open to everyone
buying a ticket or stowing away on one of our partner airlines, ferry companies or Eurostar.

No application ever refused - reasonable or unreasonable.
All you have to do is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password:
'ASYLUM'
A few years ago, 140 members of a Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown Goat Class from Kabul to our international gateway at Stansted where local law enforcement officers were on hand to fast-track them to their luxury
£200-a-night rooms in the fabulous four star Hilton Hotel.
They joined tens of thousands of other lucky winners already staying in hotels all over Britain ....
Our most popular destinations also include the White Cliffs of Dover and the world famous Toddington Services area, in Historic Bedfordshire.

If you still don't understand the rules, don't forget, there's no need to phone a friend or ask the audience
Just apply for legal aid.
Hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help - FREE
It won't cost you a penny.
It could change your life forever.
So play today.

Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet
activists, anti-Pinochet activists, Kosovan drug-smugglers, Tamil tigers,
bogus Bosnians, Rwandan mass murderers, Somali guerrillas...the list is endless
EVERYONE IS WELCOME - INCLUDING ALL YOUR OWN WIVES AND CHILDREN
COME ON DOWN !

Get along to the airport !
Get along to the truck park !
Get along to the ferry terminal !
Don't stop in Germany or France !
All European countries will willingly speed you on your way !
Come straight to Britain
And you are:
**** GUARANTEED ****
to be one of tens of thousands of lucky winners in the easiest game on earth.
Everyone's a winner, when they play
'ASYLUM'

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERY BRITISH TAXPAYER YOU KNOW !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum