Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman up for monthly award

+3
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
karlypants
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freedman up for monthly award Empty Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman has been nominated for the Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month for November.

Bolton registered three consecutive victories throughout the month, conceding just two goals in the process.

Brighton & Hove Albion’s Oscar Garcia, Leeds United boss Brian McDermott and Nigel Pearson of Leicester City are the other nominees in contention for the award.

The winner is set to be announced on Friday morning, with the judging panel compromising of former Charlton Athletic manager Alan Curbishley, Sky Sports Football League expert Don Goodman, Football League Chief Operating Officer Andy Williamson, League Managers’ Director Olaf Dixon and Sky Bet Head of Football Paul Wiggins.

Bolton’s November results
Bournemouth 0-2 Bolton
Bolton 3-1 Millwall
Watford 0-1 Bolton
Middlesbrough 1-0 Bolton

Source

2Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 13:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This will surely attract some comment?

3Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 14:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it will go to Nigel Pearson, Brian McDermott or Steve McClaren.

4Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But Dougie has turned us round! He must win!

Whatever happens he will no doubt present the award to himself in his head.

5Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck Off!!!!

6Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:35

November must be the month that the panel decides to take the piss and have a bit of a laugh.

Megson won it one November didn't he?

QED.

7Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Thu Dec 05 2013, 15:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Id be surprised if he wins anything.

8Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Fri Dec 06 2013, 08:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if it was the award for if "i was a bar of chocolate i'd eat myself" he would win hands down

9Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Fri Dec 06 2013, 09:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:if it was the award for if "i was a bar of chocolate i'd eat myself" he would win hands down
If I was a bar of chocolate I would definitely eat myself. What's your point piggy?

10Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Fri Dec 06 2013, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:if it was the award for if "i was a bar of chocolate i'd eat myself" he would win hands down
If I was a bar of chocolate I would definitely eat myself. What's your point piggy?
i'm trying to say that he loves himself a little too much and comes across as being arrogant and the only opinion that matters is his own.

11Freedman up for monthly award Empty Re: Freedman up for monthly award Sat Dec 07 2013, 11:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oscar Garcia at Brighton won it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum