Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Empty Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Thu Dec 05 2013, 19:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Brentford manager Uwe Rosler has been given permission by his club to speak to Wigan about the vacant managerial position at the DW Stadium, according to Sky sources.

Latics chairman Dave Whelan is now expected to hold talks with Rosler as he seeks a replacement for Owen Coyle who left the Championship club by mutual consent on Monday.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11682/9059147/brentford-manager-uwe-rosler-set-to-speak-to-wigan-sky-sources

2Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Empty Re: Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Thu Dec 05 2013, 20:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope that they get him, I don't think he's up to much.

3Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Empty Re: Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Fri Dec 06 2013, 09:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's done great work in recent years and he was one I would have liked to have when our managerial vacancy came up.

4Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Empty Re: Uwe Rosler set for Wigan talks.. Fri Dec 06 2013, 09:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, he's done a good job at Brentford over a period of time - he's the sort of manager we should have gone for rather than picking someone on a lucky winning run for a couple of months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum