Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wife has Just Walked out on Me

+7
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 16:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

... and all's well that ends well.  sunny

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

42The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The wife enjoying a glass of wine in the sunshine state.

43The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The bottles from walmart are bigger than here.

44The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: i'm going back to work now, i had too much time on my hands.

The devil will find work for idle hands to do. Best of luck for the future AD.

45The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that the wife in your avatar AD?  Smile 

46The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes it is KP, she'd kill me if she knew Smile She's in all my avatars apart from her mate and michael caine.

47The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:32

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spot on RT a bloke needs to be busy.

48The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

She used to be a catalogue model for all sorts of stuff.

49The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 17:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Yes it is KP, she'd kill me if she knew Smile 

I was thinking the same, I don't think you need to be in any more strife! Smile

50The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 18:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD, I'll give you a tip. If you want to keep your missus happy and occupied then introduce her to GTA on Xbox. I did it with my other half and it works a treat.

https://youtu.be/amyhkV5tiX0

51The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 18:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

OY AD give her a slap and show her who is boss.  :biggrin:

52The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 19:22

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

AD, No probs mate, (can't reply for some reason). You take it easy mate.

53The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 19:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I got probs too gloss i cant reply to posts the black thing wont go in the white bit only the posters bit.

54The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 19:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd never hit her magoo but she's got me a few times looks are deceptive 5-2   seven and a half stone comes in low head down and punches to the balls then comes up with the head nasty

55The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 19:35

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just shoot her then  Very Happy

56The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 20:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bit high-tech for me that explanation AD.  Very Happy But I know what you mean, its the same with me.

57The Wife has Just Walked out on Me - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wife has Just Walked out on Me Mon Dec 09 2013, 20:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad its all back to normal AD, keep off the booze (or at least cut down  :good: )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum