Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic

+25
Barryjw
guest66
Tigermin
Norpig
Whitesince63
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
Chairmanda
frankboy
terenceanne
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Triumph
wessy
observer
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
Soul Kitchen
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

101Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 15:48

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

a great goal according to bn

102Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 15:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's win this one and worry about loanees later.
We're nowhere near a win yet.

103Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 15:49

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

thats half time 1.1

104Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 15:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3:46pm

Baptiste's cross is cleared as far as Eagles, who slid the ball to McNaughton and he produced a moment of pure class cutting inside onto his left before opening up his body and placing the ball into the top right corner of the goal with his right!

105Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 15:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry guys, chatbox enabled now!

106Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 15:57

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

frankboy wrote:a great goal according to bn

Was a good goal...we have picked our play In the final 5-10 mins

107Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 16:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There's some commentary here if you're interested... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

108Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 16:13

frankboy

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

4.11 from bn...bolton pressing and looking better...

109Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor. Couldn't pass, couldn't close down, couldn't finish when we did get chances.
For me, it's the players not the manager.
Sure he has to get the best out of them, but it's a silk purse/sow's ear job IMO.

110Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 17:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No interest, no passion, utter shite. I'd love to know what the tactics are supposed to be?

111Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 18:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RESIGN YOU CLUELESS COCK!

112Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 18:29

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:RESIGN YOU CLUELESS COCK!
Now tell us how you really feel! Don't hold back this time.

113Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 18:33

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Soul Kitchen wrote:No interest, no passion, utter shite. I'd love to know what the tactics are supposed to be?
Agreed, that was wank! Joe Mason playing up front on his own and he's just a slip of a lad. Crazy tactics at home and it's so depressing!

114Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 19:05

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Only one person to blame!!
Culcheth_White wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:No interest, no passion, utter shite. I'd love to know what the tactics are supposed to be?
Agreed, that was wank! Joe Mason playing up front on his own and he's just a slip of a lad. Crazy tactics at home and it's so depressing!

115Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 19:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danns worked hard today and covered the yards but we should have played 4-4-2 with an extra striker up front. 4-5-1 at home is not going to get us many points. Apart from Danns, only McNaughton, Eagles and Moritz had a good game.

116Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 19:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was like watching a match in slow motion, there was only Danns that were putting himself about the pitch'' Who got taken off'', everyone else either had a hangover or couldn't be arsed.

And all Freedman could do was stand there looking lost with his hands in his pockets.

117Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 20:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Charlton defence couldn't have made it much easier for us. So often we picked up the ball in promising positions thanks to poor clearances and generally poor play, but just didn't know what to do with it. 

For me, no player epitomises Freedman better than Jay Spearing and that was at it's worst today. How often does he pick up the ball in acres of space, then take an age to pick out a pass, passing up on good opportunities to take the ball forwards? I laugh at that way he holds his arms out appealingly whenever he's got the ball and has no idea what do with it. 

It's difficult to imagine anything better than a win one, lose one, draw one pattern for the rest of the season.

118Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: 

For me, no player epitomises Freedman better than Jay Spearing and that was at it's worst today. How often does he pick up the ball in acres of space, then take an age to pick out a pass, passing up on good opportunities to take the ball forwards? I laugh at that way he holds his arms out appealingly whenever he's got the ball and has no idea what do with it. 

You are right about Spearing. His passing was very poor today.

119Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 22:28

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We were poor today. Mason looks lost don't see what he gives us? Moritz still interests me, but i always view Charlton as a banker, so we have problems not beating that lot. Medo all day over Spearing, he tackles well but that's all he's got. Take note Nat.

120Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Charlton Athletic Sat Dec 21 2013, 23:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't really comment that much on the game today as I didn't go (thankfully), to be honest in the past when I have missed a game I have been rather gutted not to have gone but today even before the start of the game I really didn't care about not going.

It's a sad state of affairs when you are happy not to have been to a game, the club really is on it's arse right now thanks to a string of piss poor decisions by the people who run the club and the managers who have taken over the reigns.

I feel it's time for Dougie to go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum