Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton fans v Barnsley

+6
Soul Kitchen
aaron_bwfc
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Weststandupper
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Bolton fans v Barnsley Thu Dec 26 2013, 20:07

Weststandupper

David Ngog
David Ngog

The away fans were bang on form today, and the Barnsley fans were terrible. Honestly think the fans won that game today, had 0-0 all over it with two piss poor teams. But we managed to drag them out the gutter and show a bit off passion. cheers

2Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Thu Dec 26 2013, 20:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Weststandupper wrote:The away fans were bang on form today, and the Barnsley fans were terrible. Honestly think the fans won that game today, had 0-0 all over it with two piss poor teams. But we managed to drag them out the gutter and show a bit off passion. cheers

They're bottom of the league and shite. What did you expect from the home fans? We are every bit as bad at home.

Football is crap.

3Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Thu Dec 26 2013, 20:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Barnsley fans were just as bad last season. No passion whatsoever.

4Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Thu Dec 26 2013, 20:51

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:The Barnsley fans were just as bad last season. No passion whatsoever.
I remember back in the 90's when Barnsley were in the Premier. Me and a couple of mates were in a pub in Warrington town centre having a couple of pints and there must have been at least 200 Barnsley fans that came in to the pub, it was fooking scary!

I think they were on the way to Everton away and got beat if I remember.

5Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Thu Dec 26 2013, 20:52

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I wish our home support was as good as the away - the reebok would be bouncing every week.

6Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 10:27

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:I wish our home support was as good as the away - the reebok would be bouncing every week.

It's the standard of football that makes it like a morgue! And God help you if you moan about it, the happy clappers are like rabid dogs!!

7Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 13:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our away support is fantastic, I think the players put more effort in away from home too.

8Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 17:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:Our away support is fantastic, I think the players put more effort in away from home too.
Dougie's system seems to work better away from home, mainly because there isn't as much pressure on the players, like there is at the Reebok. The fans at the Reebok tend to be more fickle and give the players more stick, but you can hardly blame them for Dougie's ultra cautious approach at home.

9Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 17:49

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Weststandupper wrote:The away fans were bang on form today, and the Barnsley fans were terrible. Honestly think the fans won that game today, had 0-0 all over it with two piss poor teams. But we managed to drag them out the gutter and show a bit off passion. cheers

To be fair, Barnsley have just been second tier relegation battlers for years.

There's still a lot of passion at the Reebok because there's still a belief that it's only a matter of time before we make it back to the Prem. Give it a couple more years of this trash, attendances will be down, visiting fans will think we too are just a terrible bunch.

10Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 17:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Attendances are already down. We average 15k at home which is fucking terrible, and the majority of those are annoying little chavs.

11Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 18:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Attendances are already down. We average 15k at home which is fucking terrible, and the majority of those are annoying little chavs.

When was the last time you went Boggers?

12Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 18:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you ever been nat?

13Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 19:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Have you ever been nat?

I am probably Bolton's biggest fan. Between 1990-1999 I didn't miss a single home game.

I have seen every home game this season you plank.

14Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 20:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you insult fans for "paying to watch that shite" ?

15Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 20:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Don't you insult fans for "paying to watch that shite" ?

I didn't say I'd paid to watch.

16Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 20:18

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think anybody who is still paying to watch Bolton.

Needs to take a Dope test. Shocked

17Bolton fans v Barnsley  Empty Re: Bolton fans v Barnsley Sat Dec 28 2013, 20:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Don't you insult fans for "paying to watch that shite" ?

I didn't say I'd paid to watch.

You're paying with your time though, what about that? Right there.

Admit it, you're a mug, like the rest of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum