Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liverpool......Seriously?

+5
karlypants
boltonbonce
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Liverpool......Seriously? Wed Jan 01 2014, 23:48

They're looking good and obviously it's all about Suarez, but what do you think?

I grew up in an era when they won the league every year, Utd were shit because they always started well then fucked it up and City were just shite. Arsenal were nobbing about the top six and Chelsea hadn't won anything since the 60's.

I must admit that there's a good part of me that would like to see them win it.

What do you reckon?

2Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 08:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think they might beat UTD to a champions cup place, but that'll be it.

3Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 08:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I certainly think they are good enough for the top four but City, Chelsea and Arsenal will nab the first three positions.

4Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 12:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't want them to win anything. I've not forgiven them for one of their fans scoring a line across the bonnet and all the way up the side of my brand new car, when we were all at Wembley some years ago. Wankers !

I'd also like to bring out a law stopping their dumb supporters singing that stupid fucking dirge of theirs, which consists of only one word, (probably why they are all able to 'sing' it).

Glad to see they have a new captain, the last one was an arrogant twat.

I've finished now.

5Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't think they'll finish in the top 4. They rely too heavily on one player.

6Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 13:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Don't think they'll finish in the top 4. They rely too heavily on one player.

I disagree, they have a lot of youngsters that have come through the academy? and they are playing well together as a team.

I feel they will finish in the top 4 but they are showing that they are struggling to beat the likes of Chelsea and Man City already so I feel that their chances of winning the Premier League are fading away.

I would be a lot more happy if a different team won the Premier League for a change such as Everton perhaps? but they are not quite there yet!  

I'm beginning to get bored with the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal winning it now! Smile

7Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 13:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Take Suarez out and they're pretty ordinary. The youngsters might come good in a few years,but it's not guaranteed. If Liverpool finish in the top 4 KP I'll give £25 to the charity of your choice.

8Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

I'm beginning to get bored with the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal winning it now! Smile

Arsenal haven't won it for 10 years. I'd love them to finish top this year - football the way it's supposed to be played.

9Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 14:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Never had you down as a closet Gooner, Nat.

10Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 15:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They are fucked for me and i'm loving it moysies losing it big time the guy's eyes are going to explode, they got no chance of top five, city-arsenhole-chelsea and liverpool and spurs for me.

11Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 18:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Liverpool have been very good with Suarez but for me the best side on mersey side team wise is Everton IMO.

Martienz has got them playing excellent football.

12Liverpool......Seriously? Empty Re: Liverpool......Seriously? Thu Jan 02 2014, 18:42

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

As long as its not United who gives a fuck ???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum