Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fraser returns after loan

+6
Culcheth_White
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fraser returns after loan Empty Fraser returns after loan Mon Jan 06 2014, 12:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gary Fraser has returned to Bolton Wanderers after his loan spell with Partick Thistle came to an end.

The 19-year-old midfielder made a total of four appearances for the SPL club.

Source

2Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The story of his thuggish attack on another player is worrying.

3Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Mon Jan 06 2014, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him. Has he got a brother called Niles?

4Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This will be interesting. His 9 game playing ban has just ended so I can't imagine that he's match fit. I believe Thistle were considering renewing the loan (which is why he wasn't sent back early) but decided against it at the last minute.
So as a kid who's been in the wilderness for the last couple of months it will be interesting to see how Dougie deals with him - at a time where Dougie is having another clear out of youngsters he doesn't think will make the grade.

Fraser is 19 now so he can't hide behind his youth any more.
Given his temper and the club's financial position you'd expect Dougie to fire him off ideally in the January window.

With everything else stacked against him it would be a miracle if Fraser stayed with the club - but if he does, Dougie must rate him very highly indeed.

5Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Fri Jan 10 2014, 17:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's gone back to thistle on a permanent deal. 

What a pointless signing..

6Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Fri Jan 10 2014, 18:03

What's the source boggers?

7Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Fri Jan 10 2014, 18:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Fri Jan 10 2014, 20:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Gary Fraser returns to Jockland? Thank fook for that!
Fraser returns after loan 2ivyxxc

9Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Fri Jan 10 2014, 20:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I hope we made some money on this deal!

(For a change!)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Fri Jan 10 2014, 23:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Another home sick player by all accounts - what is it with us and home sickness?

11Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Sat Jan 11 2014, 00:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton's a shithole? Wink (But it's our shithole!)

12Fraser returns after loan Empty Re: Fraser returns after loan Sat Jan 11 2014, 05:45

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:I hope we made some money on this deal!

(For a change!)

I shouldn't think so -they'll have got him on a free to get rid of him. We've been contributing to his wages whilst he' s been out on loan. It's the Bolton Welfare state.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum