Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Fair To Shoot Someone For Texting?

5 posters

Is it fair to shoot someone for texting

Is It Fair To Shoot Someone For Texting? Vote_lcap38%Is It Fair To Shoot Someone For Texting? Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Is It Fair To Shoot Someone For Texting? Vote_lcap62%Is It Fair To Shoot Someone For Texting? Vote_rcap 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

43 year old Chad Oulson was today shot dead in a Florida cinema for texting while the film was playing.

71 year old Curtis Reeves allegedly shot Mr Oulson in the face when he refused to stop texting.

This might seem extreme, but is it the only way to take back our streets from the scum who use mobile phones at inappropriate times? We've all been in the cinema or a restaurant or dogging car park when someone has spoilt our film/meal/stranger sex with their rudeness.

Do you approve or did Mr Reeves go too far? How far have you been to stop someone pissing you off?

Well done, Mr Reeves, I say.

We have a low gate in one of our fences at the front which leads to a path round the side of the house and ultimately into the woods at the back.

The postman has taken to using this gate as a short cut which means he no longer has to walk back down the drive onto the road to get to next-door's front gate.

But it means that he now walks right past our front window and has developed a tendency to look in, as he passes.

I've considered asking him to stop doing it but being English and quite reserved in nature, I'm considering going down the route of mounting a Claymore in front of the gate to stop him without the awkward need to actually speak to him.

Is this legal?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:43 year old Chad Oulson was today shot dead in a Florida cinema for texting while the film was playing.

71 year old Curtis Reeves allegedly shot Mr Oulson in the face when he refused to stop texting.

This might seem extreme, but is it the only way to take back our streets from the scum who use mobile phones at inappropriate times? We've all been in the cinema or a restaurant or dogging car park when someone has spoilt our film/meal/stranger sex with their rudeness.

Do you approve or did Mr Reeves go too far? How far have you been to stop someone pissing you off?

It does seem a tad exteme. Perhaps Mr Oulson was texting Mr Reeve's wife?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I knew you'd defend the victim. Are you a cinema texter yourself?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I knew you'd defend the victim. Are you a cinema texter yourself?

I rarely go to the cinema and whenever I have, I have always switched my phone off.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A little extreme perhaps? Although we slaughtered the 7th cavalry after George A. Custer refused to remove their ping pong tables from the little big horn. They twisted the truth afterwards,the white devils.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shooting him is a bit tame dont you think? i would have made him give a stool sample for my trophy case and then turned him inside out jammed a stick up his bum and stuck him in the middle of a roundabout in Budleigh Salterton.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Shooting him is a bit tame dont you think? i would have made him give a stool sample for my trophy case and then turned him inside out jammed a stick up his bum and stuck him in the middle of a roundabout in Budleigh Salterton.

Are there actually any roundabouts in Budleigh Salterton? The last time I was in that neck of the woods I found it to be a sleepy hollow.  :tumbleweed: 

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

my mrs still has the beep noise on her phone switched on when she is texting and refuses to use predictive texts as well so every message she sends is hundreds of beeps. This really gets on my tits but shooting her would be a but much, who would make my tea and do all my washing? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum