Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Stuart Holden ready to prove doubters wrong

+8
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Why has he got bolts in his shoulders and hips?

it looks like he has been nailed to the floor as well, suppose it saves him moving too much and injuring himself again

Just noticed the bolts in his feet as well. Fuck me..no wonder he's injured. When I was a kid testing for patterns and power simply meant running up and down with a few push-ups, sit-ups and star bursts thrown in. I'm getting too old for this shit.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Why has he got bolts in his shoulders and hips?

Did some more testing at Bolton University today for movement patterns and power!!

Bolton University Smile

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
wanderlust wrote:It's got fuck all to do with us giving him a chance. If he does fully recover there would be plenty of interest, but he's made a commitment to us which is refreshingly loyal in this day and age.

He was a good player for us, he's not costing us anything, he's been nothing but complimentary about the club and he says he's doing all he can to get back to help us out.

Only wish more players had his attitude and loyalty. And I really hope he makes it for him as much as us - after all he's the one who's been threatened with career-ending injuries.

don't get me wrong Wanderlust, i hope so too, i wasn't aware that his wages were covered, but it really is the last chance saloon for him as a professional. One more injury will probably finish his career
I'm really hoping he comes back fully fit and that we see the best of him. I'll be honest when he came back for USA I was a bit concerned, it seemed rushed given how bad the first knee injury had been and I wasn't totally surprised to hear he did the other one. I'd bet he was still feeling some stiffness or soreness that made him favour the 'good' leg too much and that's why he got injured on that side, too much weight and pressure going into one knee joint that should have been shared between both. Even when he played for us at the end of the season before he got the second injury his movement didn't seem quite right and he really should have been left out to get fit through the summer to come back properly sharp in the autumn. I just hope he isn't going to be rushed straight into the first team unless everyone is ABSOLUTELY SURE he's 100% fit and there's no impairment to his movements whatsoever. As Norpig says one more like that will finish him but at the same time I can't help thinking God we need him back more than ever after that reading collapse. I wish him well and pray we see him back in our shirt at his best soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum