Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers target Middlesbrough striker on loan

+19
Copper Dragon
Whitesince63
scottjames30
wessy
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Sluffy
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
JAH
Angry Dad
White84
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers are thought to be closing in on the loan signing of Middlesbrough striker Lukas Jutkiewicz.

The former Everton target man has featured frequently on the Riverside this season, making 24 appearances in league and cup, but has grabbed just two goals.

He has often been used as a substitute after slipping behind Kei Kamara in the pecking order – and the24-year-old is now looking to revive his career elsewhere.

Jutkiewicz came close to signing for Blackburn Rovers just before Christmas and fits the kind of profile Freedman is looking to add to his front line.

Before his £1.3million move to Boro in 2011, he had also played for Swindon, Motherwell, Coventry City and Plymouth Argyle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he does come, hope a change of scenery is what he needs.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is he any good? Do you know much about him Hipster?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's shite Karly.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Is he any good? Do you know much about him Hipster?

No not much, but going through a bad patch according to boro fans on twitter. 

as ever he's being slagged to F on twitter by Bolton fans.

really hope he can come in and score 6 or 7 so the same people can kiss his ass.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
really hope he can come in and score 6 or 7.

Not gonna happen

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

2 in 24 oh dear

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
really hope he can come in and score 6 or 7.

Not gonna happen

Never say never! But, yes doubtful in our team. 

At least see how his first 10-15 minutes are before we slag him.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Worse than N'gog's percentage of goals to games.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven slagged him, calling him shite is a fact. He's done nothing in his career and ngog has more goals than him this season.

I didn't think Feeney or Danns would be up to much, they ended up being 2 of our best players so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Excuse me if i dont get feckin excited about any of these names.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:I didn't think Feeney or Danns would be up to much, they ended up being 2 of our best players so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him.

Shows how far we have slipped if you think Feeney and Danns are our best players! Funniest thing I have read today!!!!!!! Take a bow son! :clap:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I didn't think Feeney or Danns would be up to much, they ended up being 2 of our best players so I'll reserve judgement until I've seen him.

I've seen him play a few times, he has no technique.
But similar to Danns, he will give 100%. So I guess he will be an improvement on ngog

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do people always say things like.

"Okocha to Feeney, Fuck me"

yes, thats what happens when you get relegated.  Yeah it's disappointing but what do we expect?

JAH wrote:

Shows how far we have slipped if you think Feeney and Danns are our best players! Funniest thing I have read today!!!!!!! Take a bow son! :clap:

Don't get excited. Over the past few weeks few can deny Danns has been our most effective and consistent midfielder. That doesn't mean most talented, in fact I'd say Moritz, Mavies, Eagles and Lee have more natural talent. Means nothing if it's not applied properly.

Does that make it a little clearer for you to understand?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:

He's right though. Feeney played well during the short time he was with us and most Wanderers fans would have him back tomorrow. In terms of effort Danns has probably been our player of the season so far.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 goals in 24 matches - just the sort of striker Dougie loves.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah looks like another N'flop

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never heard of the guy but then again I hadn't heard of McNaughton, Danns or Feeney either. Any new loanee will surely be dependent on offloading Ngog?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum