Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teeth

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teeth Empty Teeth Fri 7 Feb - 1:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I was a kid I remember my grandad only having 3 teeth and wondered with our teeth being more looked after nowadays do any of the older members gave many of their own teeth still? Do a lot if people wear falsies?

2Teeth Empty Re: Teeth Fri 7 Feb - 1:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:When I was a kid I remember my grandad only having 3 teeth and wondered with our teeth being more looked after nowadays do any of the older members gave many of their own teeth still?  Do a lot if people wear falsies?

I will probably end up with them unfortunately and I know it may seem strange but I would have all mine pulled out in one go if I could and either have them pinned or something, they would look good and also think it's better with me being a bit phobic of the dentist.

I remember my cousins grandfather coming to a party many years ago when I was a kid and he always used to tell me to put my finger in his mouth and it was awful as he had hard gums and I never saw him with false teeth in!

3Teeth Empty Re: Teeth Fri 7 Feb - 1:28

Seriously...?

I didn't get 17 followers on Twitter by indulging shit like this.

Whittam's right about this site.

We need new blood.

Soon......

4Teeth Empty Re: Teeth Fri 7 Feb - 1:48

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Breadman, have you never thought about this?

I have BTID - but I don't know the answer. I don't notice false teeth on old people as often as I did when I was young. Wither I stopped looking, false teeth look more real or people don't have them anymore.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

5Teeth Empty Re: Teeth Fri 7 Feb - 5:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its dying out with the really oldies,years ago dentists just pulled them out instead of filling them. 150 years ago people had wooden ones made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum