Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Burnley.

+27
carrs
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Triumph
Hip Priest
Norpig
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
NickFazer
Tigermin
MartinBWFC
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

141Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 22:21

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

DF catching the 23.48 Wigan to London train. Quick P.Conf and he's off.

142Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 22:46

Is this like the SS Madeupship in the Med?

Are you tracking it, mate?  Very Happy

143Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 22:55

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

69 74 6b

144Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 22:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
He's walked apparently. 

Not like you to say something like that, where did you hear that?

145Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 22:58

.-- .... . .-. . / .. ... / .-. . . -... --- -.- / -... .-. .. -.-. -.- ... ..--.. / .. / -- .. ... ... / - .... . / --- .-.. -.. / -.. .- -.-- ... .-.-.-

Very Happy

146Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

That's the most sense you have ever spoke Bread.  Razz 

147Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:02

He's not going to walk, Aaron.

The game's not played like that nowadays.

Football management is the only job you can get (apart from City Banker), where you can be completely useless and still get paid shit loads when your boss fucks you off for being shit.

He might be a shit manager but he's not stupid.

And the morse code is a reference to an old thread on BBC 606.

We ran that one for months and the mods didn't have a clue what we were on about......

148Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:03

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Get this quote from Dougie after the game, it's actually made my blood boil! :-

''Our fate won't be decided against teams like Burnley, it will be decided against teams around us''

149Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:10

Well....that sounds like proper relegation-speak to me.......

I'm sure he's a nice enough bloke, but as a professional football manager on a wage that most of us would kill for......he's a twat.

See ya, Doug.

You'll be ok in the long run.

Spend your compo money from us, take the kids to Disney land, kick back for a bit then in about 6 months, some other clueless chairman will give you a chance.

You've done the hard work already - you've blagged your way into managing in the Championship.

That gives you a degree of (undeserved) kudos, so you're set for a job in League One for a bit.

Do ok, get 'em mid-table to pushing for the play-offs and Boom! You'll be back stealing a living in the Big Leagues before you know it.

It's not all bad....

150Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I laughed at it two days ago because he's been one of our best players this season....

Taken from the Burnden Aces site.....

Lee Ward 19 wrote:Sam Vokes is a overweight slow bad finishing lump, hes not even that good at heading the ball!!!

We've all got a version of these sorts (Boggers is this sites version  Very Happy )

151Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:13

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Get this quote from Dougie after the game, it's actually made my blood boil! :-

''Our fate won't be decided against teams like Burnley, it will be decided against teams around us''
And that is the sort of statement that should see him off, sort of smacks of we are in real shit. and I don't know what to do about it.

152Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:16

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Regarding the game tonight, i'm actually surprised Burnley are so high up the table if they play like that every week. I thought Bournemouth were 100 times better footballing wise IMO.

First 20-25 mins I thought we bossed it but we seem unable to to pick up that pressure again in the 2nd half, I would love to know what Dougie says to the players at half time - he even had them warming up for a couple of mins before the start of the half. That worked didn't it Dougie!

153Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:16

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

.- .-. . / .-- . / -... . .. -. --. / - --- .-.. -.. / - .... . / - .-. ..- - .... ..--..

154Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another predictable performance.

As soon as I heard the team I knew it was a wasted journey. Three defensive midfielders at home to Burnley! A fucking disgrace and Freedman got exactly what his team selection deserved - fuck all.

We were always in the game without ever looking like scoring. It's not fucking rocket science that if you play with one upfront you need midfielders to get forward - not going to happen when three of them are playing just in front of their own penalty area.

Fuck off Freedman. Bring me a manager who can play 4-4-2 and play to what little strengths we have.

Freedman must go.

155Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

We've all got a version of these sorts (Boggers is this sites version  Very Happy )

I'd rather you just call me a cunt than insinuate it.

156Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:19

.--. .-. --- -... .- -... .-.. -.-- / -. --- - --..-- / -... ..- - / - .... . / .-- . / .- .-. . / -... --- .-.. - --- -. / ..-. .- -. ... / .- ..-. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .. -. --. / --. --- - .... .- -- ..--..

157Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:20

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper just wondering if that was a sub standard display by your guys tonight? thought you looked like a top 8 team at best really thought you lacked any real class that you normally see from a top two side. Thought we were the better side until your goal. Of course you took advantage of a side/club lacking confidence once we went behind.

To be honest thought Bournemouth passed it around better, if that was the norm will be surprised to see you get automatic. So guessing you have been playing better football than this evening, as they say the table never lies?

158Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:21

Natasha Whittam wrote:Another predictable performance.

As soon as I heard the team I knew it was a wasted journey. Three defensive midfielders at home to Burnley! A fucking disgrace and Freedman got exactly what his team selection deserved - fuck all.

We were always in the game without ever looking like scoring. It's not fucking rocket science that if you play with one upfront you need midfielders to get forward - not going to happen when three of them are playing just in front of their own penalty area.

Fuck off Freedman. Bring me a manager who can play 4-4-2 and play to what little strengths we have.

Freedman must go.

How's your box?

According to Boggers, he was "like, all up in it and stuff" earlier.

159Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:30

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:.--. .-. --- -... .- -... .-.. -.-- / -. --- - --..-- / -... ..- - / - .... . / .-- . / .- .-. . / -... --- .-.. - --- -. / ..-. .- -. ... / .- ..-. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .. -. --. / --. --- - .... .- -- ..--..
.- .-.. .-.. / --. --- --- -.. / .... . .-. . --..-- / -- .- - . .-.-.- / ...-- / -.-- . .- .-. / --- .-.. -.. / .- -. -.. / ..... / -.-- . .- .-. / --- .-.. -.. / -... --- -.-- ... / .- - / ....- ....- / .-- .- ... -. .----. - / - .... . / -... . ... - / .--. .-.. .- -. -. .. -. --. / .. -. / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... .-.-.-

160Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 8 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Tue Feb 11 2014, 23:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Breadman wrote:.--. .-. --- -... .- -... .-.. -.-- / -. --- - --..-- / -... ..- - / - .... . / .-- . / .- .-. . / -... --- .-.. - --- -. / ..-. .- -. ... / .- ..-. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / .- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- .. -. --. / --. --- - .... .- -- ..--..
.- .-.. .-.. / --. --- --- -.. / .... . .-. . --..-- / -- .- - . .-.-.- / ...-- / -.-- . .- .-. / --- .-.. -.. / .- -. -.. / ..... / -.-- . .- .-. / --- .-.. -.. / -... --- -.-- ... / .- - / ....- ....- / .-- .- ... -. .----. - / - .... . / -... . ... - / .--. .-.. .- -. -. .. -. --. / .. -. / - .... . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. / - .... --- ..- --. .... .-.-.-
.. .----. .-.. .-.. / - .-. -.-- / - --- / --. . - / --- -. / .... . .-. . / -- --- .-. . / .- -. -.. / -.-. .- - -.-. .... / ..- .--. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-.. --- ... - / .. -. - . .-. . ... - / .- / -... .. - / - --- / -... . / .... --- -. . ... - .-.-.-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum