Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Killer The Dog!!

+6
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Killer The Dog!!  Empty Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 10:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ffs what is all that about?
Banned breed and left to throttle a child.
Lock the cnut up who owned it and throw away the key!!!!!!

2Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 10:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. There are far too many idiots and chavs in possession of these dangerous breeds.

3Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 15:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this the American pit bull ?

4Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I agree. There are far too many idiots and chavs in possession of these dangerous breeds.

but how else would they make themselves look "ard" outside a shop.

5Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 19:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
but how else would they make themselves look "ard" outside a shop.

Walk round with erections?

6Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 19:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Is this the American pit bull ?
Yeh.

7Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:27

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I once watched an Irish wolfhound kill a pit bull in seconds.

8Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

You bunch of idiots. You know nothing.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

9Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

There are no wasps about this time of year are there?

10Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Wed Feb 12 2014, 23:45

Bolton Nuts

Admin

There might bee.

11Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 00:49

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:There are no wasps about this time of year are there?

Only sleeping queens

12Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 01:15

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:I agree. There are far too many idiots and chavs in possession of these dangerous breeds.

All these dangerous breeds have to go,full stop. Ban them all. No alternative whatsoever if we don't want to see any more young children savaged or mauled to death.
People will come on and say "It's the owners fault not the dogs." Yeah, maybe so, but totally irrelevant.
There will always be irresponsible owners who are not capable of controlling these lethal weapons adequately so you have to get rid of the dogs.

13Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 11:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Biggie wrote:You bunch of idiots. You know nothing.

So you own a dangerous dog then?

14Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 11:50

All dogs are potentially dangerous.

I know it's the standard response, but it's the owners who "train in" dangerous behaviour who are at fault.

You can not blame the dog.

Should we ban cars because some idiots drive like pricks and run people over?

No, of course not and it's the same here.

15Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 15:24

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Hip Priest wrote:

All these dangerous breeds have to go,full stop. Ban them all. No alternative whatsoever if we don't want to see any more young children savaged or mauled to death.
People will come on and say "It's the owners fault not the dogs." Yeah, maybe so, but totally irrelevant.
There will always be irresponsible owners who are not capable of controlling these lethal weapons adequately so you have to get rid of the dogs.

In my experience it is the people who are dangerous.

If you ban staffys and rottys and pitbulls then the dick heads who are renowned for owning them will move on to some other breed.
If enough of the wrong people started to own labradors, for example, they would end up as the new dangerous breed.
It's sanctions on irresponsible owners, pet licensing and law enforced breeding regulations that should be pursued.

If you ban the "dangerous breeds" the dangerous people will still be out there and they will make another dog breed unstable.

16Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 15:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Biggie wrote:You bunch of idiots. You know nothing.

So you own a dangerous dog then?

I rescued a dog which many would class as a "dangerous dog".

He was just less than 2yrs when I took him out of the kennel he had spent the last 4 months in.
He had been removed from his original owner and kennelled - then rehomed to some more unsuitable sorts up Johnson Fold. Then taken off them and kennelled for 4 months.

When I took him on they said he can't be homed with another dog. He can't go off leash. He can't play with other dogs. He can't be around kids. Etc etc.

When we collected him he would bite the lead, bite our hands, jump up, grab, bully, steal food, pull on the lead, be nervous of people, growl at people etc...
He now enjoys an off lead walk in the park every day for an hour or two. He plays with and meets tiny puppies and is extremely gentle. He loves kids. He loves fetch. He cuddles on the couch at home (with his doggy friend who he lives with).

It's all down to how he s brought up or handled. If I had had him from a puppy I just know that he would have never developed those other issues. It's a lot easier to tain them from a pup than it was to take on a dog that everyone had written off but it's still possible.

17Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 16:17

I bet a week ago the owners of the dog that mauled a baby to death would have said the same thing Biggie. I'm not saying that yours is the same, but clearly these dogs have to be properly handled and most owners do so. But the minority don't leading to shit like this, unfortunately there are too many idiots out there who aren't capable of training a dog properly (which this breed requires) hence the danger.

18Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 16:40

"This breed"....?

It's got fuck all to do with what breed the dog is.

As Biggie says, if you treat any dog correctly from being a pup, irrespective of breed, they shouldn't develop any behavioural issues.

There is no such thing as a dangerous breed of dog.

It's a fallacy created by a government that thought it had to be seen to be doing something, so went for the easy option, ie labelling some breeds as dangerous and banning them.

19Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 16:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

It's got fuck all to do with what breed the dog is.

Then why do we never hear of Chihuahua's mauling kids?

20Killer The Dog!!  Empty Re: Killer The Dog!! Thu Feb 13 2014, 16:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are inherited ways of behaving that are particular to some breeds or types of dogs that make it more likely for individuals to grow up to use aggression where others would not. Because no two dogs are exactly the same, individuals will differ too. For example some breeds are intentionally bred to be more reactive and some to be “wary of strangers”, which might make them more likely to be defensive if approached. In every breed there will be individuals that use aggression inappropriately and others that will not.
Aggression is not a single characteristic, however there are breeds of dogs that have historically been used for specific purposes, such as for fighting dogs or other animals, or for guarding. Whilst these breeds may not be any more likely to show aggression, because of their physical and temperamental attributes if they do show aggression it is likely to have more serious consequences. Persistence in attack coupled with strong jaws can cause serious injuries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum