Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Team and System using current crop of players

+15
Soul Kitchen
Whitesince63
carrs
observer
Tigermin
wessy
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Copper Dragon
Norpig
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I would play a mid like this...

Danns    Pratley

Eagles                                            LCY

Mark Davies

Juke

Ha ha, one upfront. Are you Dougie?

Mark Davies isn't a midfielder IMO. Much better an second striker in the hole. With two decent players sitting behind him he could thrive.

if you make him one of a 2 in the middle he's anonymous.

Wessy. Sorry mate thought this was a forum.Ideas and opinions obviously have no place here. Everyone post blank posts from now on please. Thanks

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Wessy. Sorry mate thought this was a forum.Ideas and opinions obviously have no place here. Everyone post blank posts from now on please. Thanks
Yes it's a forum and nothing wrong with a bit of debate or fun, so point taken, just if your going to do it then just maybe you should select from the players available just as our beloved leader must do.

So if it makes you happy picking a guy with a broken leg, or selecting people who aren't even signed up, then enjoy if it makes you guys happy then all the better.

Or maybe you should just post a blank, would make just as much sense.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:
wessy wrote:Fair play Sluffy forgot that it was supposed to be a new manager etc, The Tierney selection is another that i term laughable, surely it has to be from players available.

You find it laughable, no one gives a fuck.

It's jut a bit of fun....
Boggers the truth is no one gives a fuck (your choice) about your team selection either. 

Seeing it's just a bit of fun you seem to have taken the time to have a pop, so for someone just having fun whilst not giving a fuck, you seem to be having no fun whilst actually giving a fuck.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster my boy you put Pratley in ???? Please dont comment on any game,formation etc etc ever again as you have just shot yourself in the foot on a very very large scale,Pratley ha ha ha fuck me brilliant !!!!

Wessy you need chill out mate. If you don't like the thread or people's opinion stay away. Don't be such a cock. Smile

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Wessy you need chill out mate.  If you don't like the thread or people's opinion stay away. Don't be such a cock. Smile
Its just an opinion on the thread don't be so touchy, i thought that was what it was about, but i thank you for your concern. I never said i didn't like the thread just think its a bit daft picking players who can't play.  The definition of cock must be to not agree with everyone, sorry mate. Note to myself make sure you agree with everyone in future.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wessy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Wessy. Sorry mate thought this was a forum.Ideas and opinions obviously have no place here. Everyone post blank posts from now on please. Thanks
Yes it's a forum and nothing wrong with a bit of debate or fun, so point taken, just if your going to do it then just maybe you should select from the players available just as our beloved leader must do.

So if it makes you happy picking a guy with a broken leg, or selecting people who aren't even signed up, then enjoy if it makes you guys happy then all the better.

Or maybe you should just post a blank, would make just as much sense.

Point of order.

Our 'beloved leader' is trying to sign a left back before our next game - I was simply suggesting doing the exact same thing for my team - why doesn't that make any sense to you?

Think maybe you are taking the thread a little bit more seriously than it is intended!

Go on give us your team and have a laugh along with the rest of us!

You know you want too!

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
wessy wrote:Fair play Sluffy forgot that it was supposed to be a new manager etc, The Tierney selection is another that i term laughable, surely it has to be from players available.

Boggers the truth is no one gives a fuck (your choice) about your team selection either.

You looked at and commented on my team selection, so much for not giving a fuck about it..

Nice try buddy.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:
wessy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You looked at and commented on my team selection, so much for not giving a fuck about it..

Nice try buddy.

Do you notice people getting a bit edgy as we lose every week or twice a week or pick up one point from two home games?  Freedman - What me worry?

carrs

David Lee
David Lee

If I was manager and had to pick a team.
I would ring in sick. Then I would call the lad who resigned after winning a few bob on us losing. Tell him I have made him temporary manager for the game due to my illness, he is to pick the team then wish him luck. Bolton win I get the push and a nice cheque. A plan Baldrick would be proud of. The team wins, fans are happy, Garty takes the credit. Perfick

If you don't fancy that one. How about selling out to TV ? It could clear all the debt and allow funds for buying proper players. The celebrity panel give their thoughts, a phone in vote picking the team followed by the match. Next week you're dropped, Benched and more catch phrases and over to the phone in vote to pick the team. A winner all round. Special editions for buying and selling in transfer windows. A comedy call the vet edition for sick lame and lazy players.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Quite frankly you can mix and match the players any way you want but at the end of the day it won't change the fact that they are demotivated uninterested and don't give a monkeys whether we win or lose. That's all down to Doogle squeezing any scrap of ambition from them. No motivation, no effort, no nothing to help this clown stay in the job.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Quite frankly you can mix and match the players any way you want but at the end of the day it won't change the fact that they are demotivated uninterested and don't give a monkeys whether we win or lose. That's all down to Doogle squeezing any scrap of ambition from them. No motivation, no effort, no nothing to help this clown stay in the job.
Disagree in part White. I think they are trying but have realised they're not good enough or certainly not as good as the media hype suggests. In playing 1 striker, Dougie is asking them to attack from midfield and defend from midfield as many of the top teams do, but they can't do it.
Dougie is responsible for asking them to do more than they're capable of - so the part that IS his fault is in not acknowledging how weak they really are and changing the system to something more suited to their abilities.
If anything, he is showing too much confidence in them.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:That's an Owen Coyle line up Nat you'd get us destroyed.

Get me the managers job and I'll prove you wrong.

Isn't that the sort of vibe Duggy is sending out to the fans?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For what it's worth we've that much shite I wouldn't know we're to start!?!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:For what it's worth we've that much shite I wouldn't know we're to start!?!

That's exactly why I haven't bothered!  Embarassed 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:For what it's worth we've that much shite I wouldn't know we're to start!?!

That's exactly why I haven't bothered!  Embarassed 
That's why the manager is an easy target. As mentioned before the task in hand is:
1. offload the high earners as fast as possible
2. develop a new affordable squad with a focus on young players brought through our ranks
3. survive in the championship through the transition
All this bollocks about us having a great squad that should be competing for promotion is for gullible idiots and moaners who believe the media hype rather than their own eyes or just enjoy jumping on to the moaning bandwagon.
Sad thing is that they will probably succeed in getting rid of a manager who is doing OK at 2 of the 3 objectives - although he does himself no favours in the popularity stakes by trying to enforce a long-term strategic objective on to a short-term squad.

Well, I'm one of your "gullible idiots" (cheers), and I don't give a flying fuck if he's achieving two of the three objectives you've decided are his KPI's, because it'll be cold comfort if we get relegated to League One.

Are you saying you'd accept relegation this season, so long as he trims the wage bill and brings some younger players through the ranks (which he is failing miserably to do, by the way)....?

Because if you are, you're the idiot.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Well, I'm one of your "gullible idiots" (cheers), and I don't give a flying fuck if he's achieving two of the three objectives you've decided are his KPI's, because it'll be cold comfort if we get relegated to League One.

Are you saying you'd accept relegation this season, so long as he trims the wage bill and brings some younger players through the ranks (which he is failing miserably to do, by the way)....?

Because if you are, you're the idiot.
Sorry for the terminology Bread.
I wouldn't accept relegation and it's the threat of relegation that may see the back of Dougie. But I think he's doing OK on the other two (we'll see about the youngsters eventually) and my concern is that when he's replaced, we'll get someone who will throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum