Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sordell

+7
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sordell Empty Sordell Tue 27 Mar - 23:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we going to see him get a game this season ? Rumour has it, that he has decent pace and a good eye for goal. He is young and ( apparently ) match fit. We are paying his wages so what is the crack ?

2Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Tue 27 Mar - 23:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well he was cup tied tonight but yes he deserves minutes, the problem is who do you drop in the very perilous position that we're in.

also if he's played and happens not to play well, Coyle will take endless stick from the troll brigade, even though they'd definitely be slagging off the player he comes in for whatever happens.

3Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Tue 27 Mar - 23:12

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hes cup tied to Watford, can't imagine hes much good as a lone striker and Ryo is most likely a better winger.

He isn't needed to start quite yet,

wouldn't mind seeing him come on as a sub though.

4Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 28 Mar - 9:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only hope he's being given a fair chance to show what he can do in training. If he does the business there he should get a chance.

5Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 28 Mar - 16:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why anyone would pay £3m for a player and not give him a chance is something only Coyle can answer.

6Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 28 Mar - 17:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think he is scared of playing him infront of some of the senior players, he played him for a few mins at Norwich but sadly didn't get much of a chance to show what he can do.

Can't see Coyle starting him until next season, which is a waste but as Nat says only Coyle can answer why he isn't playing him.

7Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 28 Mar - 20:52

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Coyle does have history in this sort of thing. Rodrigo?

8Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 28 Mar - 21:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

£4m is far too much for a club in our position to pay for a player that never gets a chance.

9Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 28 Mar - 22:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Coyle does have history in this sort of thing. Rodrigo?

Remember Rodrigo coming on as a sub away at Wigan ? The Wigan fans didn't have a clue who this foreigner with blistering pace was.

Last I heard his stock has risen substantially since he went back to Benfica and he is now out of our price range.

10Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 16:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fans have turned on Sordell on twitter because "his tweets don't show enough intelligence" and he apparently has a "bad attitude" because he's "always tweeting"

sometimes i wonder about Bolton fans.

11Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 16:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's 18.
That's like being 10 when I was a kid. Let him play with his toys and chill out because I can't see him getting a start this season.

12Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote: he apparently has a "bad attitude" because he's "always tweeting"

Correct.

13Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote: he apparently has a "bad attitude" because he's "always tweeting"

Correct.

Laughing terrible WUM attempt.

14Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've actually read some of his tweets and he does come across as a complete knobber.

Perhaps if he spent more time on the training ground trying to improve, Coyle might give him 5 minutes.

15Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He comes across as a young lad who likes a joke. I would describe him, in my experience, as totally normal.

as for this "you're on twitter, there for you don't train ever" myth. Infantile and totally stupid.

I see our other "tweeters" don't take the same abuse, infact people fawn over stu holden and Sam Ricketts.

Wayne Rooney is on twitter, Robin Van Persie, Ronaldo, etc etc. I bet their managers wish they would get on the bloody training pitch eh!

16Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He comes across as a young lad who likes a joke. I would describe him, in my experience, as totally normal.

as for this "you're on twitter, there for you don't train ever" myth. Infantile and totally stupid.

I see our other "tweeters" don't take the same abuse, infact people fawn over stu holden and Sam Ricketts.

Wayne Rooney is on twitter, Robin Van Persie, Ronaldo, etc etc. I bet their managers wish they would get on the bloody training pitch eh!

You dumb bastard. It's ok to tweet when you're a world class player. When you're sub for the worst team in the league you have to put in a bit more effort.

17Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:38

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There is this great new thing on Twitter that allows you to unfollow someone whose tweets you don't like. What do folks expect a teenaged overpaid ponce™ to tweet about? World peace?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:There is this great new thing on Twitter that allows you to unfollow someone whose tweets you don't like. What do folks expect a teenaged overpaid ponce™ to tweet about? World peace?

Something better than "citee r grt, wish i woz playin for dem".

19Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 17:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

They r in fact grt, and I too wish I woz playin for dem. I'd be paid far better than I am now. I don't see the problem. At this point, I'm quite sure Sordell just wants to be playing.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Sordell Empty Re: Sordell Wed 2 May - 18:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:He comes across as a young lad who likes a joke. I would describe him, in my experience, as totally normal.

You dumb bastard. It's ok to tweet when you're a world class player. When you're sub for the worst team in the league you have to put in a bit more effort.

total crap... as usual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum