Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing? Empty Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing? Wed Mar 28 2012, 21:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He walked them right into Ferguson's firing line (who couldn't have put them in their place better if he'd tried) and after a penalty wasn't given against United on Monday, he claims they are benefiting from from key refereeing decisions at home.

I hope Ferguson reminds him of the bizarrest penalty decision of the season at Old Trafford against Newcastle that cost them two points - if only to put this irritating clown up.

2Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing? Empty Re: Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing? Wed Mar 28 2012, 23:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I noticed that. Now that these ex-pros are commentators they conveniently forget the past. It's just mind games.

3Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing? Empty Re: Citeh legend Vieira embarrassing? Thu Mar 29 2012, 15:02

Vieira claims his words were taken completely out of context so we can assume he didn't mean it - which is a shame as it's absolutely true that refs favour United IMO. Jlloyd's tackle on Ronaldo was the last major one that involved us that I recall and my memory is rubbish.
Utd are a great team so they really don't need that kind of help year in year out.
However, I think Vieira was just applying some early pressure on refs in the run in - as Ferguson frequently does. Just mind games really.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum