Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan - Build on Watford win

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bogdan - Build on Watford win Empty Bogdan - Build on Watford win Wed Feb 26 2014, 12:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Adam Bogdan has stressed the importance of following up the recent victory over Watford with another points-yielding display against Blackburn Rovers this coming weekend.

Wanderers will be aiming for back-to-back home victories for the first time this season, after previously coasting past Watford at the Reebok.

And after keeping a clean sheet on a relatively comfortable afternoon, Bogdan now expects a much sterner test against Lancashire rivals Blackburn.

He said: “I thought that from front to back that it was a very good performance. We’re all pleased with the win, and even more so the clean sheet.

“We started the game really well as a team. Of course, we always expected Watford to create some chance because they have some very good players.

“We managed to limit them to just one or two chances and when I was called upon I managed to keep the ball out.

“Overall it was a good performance.

“Watford had played a midweek game, so that maybe affected them a little. For that reason we tried to keep the tempo high from the off and I think that worked for us.

“Everyone is in a good mood, but in the big picture it is only a small step.

“It’s important we now follow this performance up against Blackburn and beat them.”

Source

2Bogdan - Build on Watford win Empty Re: Bogdan - Build on Watford win Wed Feb 26 2014, 13:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And the award for stating the blindingly obvious goes to  .....  Laughing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum