Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

February's Goal of the Month

+2
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Goal of the Month?

February's Goal of the Month Vote_lcap8%February's Goal of the Month Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
February's Goal of the Month Vote_lcap0%February's Goal of the Month Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
February's Goal of the Month Vote_lcap69%February's Goal of the Month Vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
February's Goal of the Month Vote_lcap8%February's Goal of the Month Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
February's Goal of the Month Vote_lcap15%February's Goal of the Month Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1February's Goal of the Month Empty February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 00:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who do you think deserves goal of the month?

2February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 11:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How come stuff that's posted after midnight appears as e.g. 12.15 am instead of 00.15 ? Doesn't the clock reset at midnight?

3February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 11:58

24 hour clock vs 12 hour Lust. Or hVe I just misunderstood what you mean?

4February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've gone for C: Jutkiewicz v Bournemouth. Left foot, lovely placement with defenders pressuring. A real quality finish from a real striker.

5February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:38

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I've gone for C: Jutkiewicz v Bournemouth. Left foot, lovely placement with defenders pressuring. A real quality finish from a real striker.

Agreed a no brainer for me.

6February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 12:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:24 hour clock vs 12 hour Lust. Or hVe I just misunderstood what you mean?
The first post in this thread was at 12.15 am
The second post was at 11.33 am

Which comes first?

Clock seems to reset at 1 am for some reason. Will it change to midnight in British Summer Time?

7February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 16:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wessy wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I've gone for C: Jutkiewicz v Bournemouth. Left foot, lovely placement with defenders pressuring. A real quality finish from a real striker.

Agreed a no brainer for me.
 :agree:  :number1:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:stupid: 

9February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 16:33

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:24 hour clock vs 12 hour Lust. Or hVe I just misunderstood what you mean?

Which comes first?

Clock seems to reset at 1 am for some reason. Will it change to midnight in British Summer Time?
Lusty the article was posted at fifteen minutes after midnight or quarter past twelve in the morning. There is no zero on the twelve hour clock so it reads 12:15 twice a day, am being before midday (ante meridian) and pm being after midday but before midnight (post meridian). So the first post was at quarter past midnight or 00:15 and the second eleven hours and eighteen minutes later on the same day at 11:33 am, twenty seven minutes to twelve midday.

So to sum up, 12:15 am comes BEFORE eleven thirty three am. The first is the middle of the night, the second is just before lunch.

10February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 16:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Which comes first?

Lusty the article was posted at fifteen minutes after midnight or quarter past twelve in the morning. There is no zero on the twelve hour clock so it reads 12:15 twice a day, am being before midday (ante meridian) and pm being after midday but before midnight (post meridian). So the first post was at quarter past midnight or 00:15 and the second eleven hours and eighteen minutes later on the same day at 11:33 am, twenty seven minutes to twelve midday.

So to sum up, 12:15 am comes BEFORE eleven thirty three am. The first is the middle of the night, the second is just before lunch.
Yeah having a "Da Vinci" IQ (sic)[size=12.727272033691406] I get when it was posted, but it's unusual on a website to show quarter past midnight as 12.15. Every computer I've ever had would show that as 00.15 hours as do the websites I run.[/size]

11February's Goal of the Month Empty Re: February's Goal of the Month Wed Mar 05 2014, 17:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I agree, it's been a long time (no pun intended) since I saw a twelve hour clock on a computer or any other electronic clock. 

In fact a few years back I had to explain the same thing about times to my youngest son because he's grown up with the 24hr system and even his school timetable was printed using it. I guess things have changed since the days when I was sat in maths class being told "If you see a twenty four hour clock in the afternoon subtract twelve from the hour and you'll know what time it really is." I feel very, very, very old.  Sad 

I think i'll take the Brontosaurus out for a walk and listen to ABC on my personal stereo, I love that tape.  Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum