Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley?

+14
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
ROGUEMANNY
scottjames30
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Blackburn or Burnley?

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% [ 8 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't have any of the animosity toward "local" rivals that many others will for obvious reasons.

You prefer basketball?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't have any of the animosity toward "local" rivals that many others will for obvious reasons.

You prefer basketball?

I thought Jocks were all into Curling.....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's from bloody Coventry, how many times do I have to say it?

Is that near Aberdeen?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Good win for the clarets. Uncle Dave happy, my brother Andy, not so much.  Very Happy 

Well, could be worse. Liverpool could have lost and then Wendy would be upset.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Clarets have put some distance between themselves and the four below them. Wigan have a couple of games in hand and could gatecrash the Championship play-offs.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nice avatar Scott.

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 2qvh3dk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not a bad weekend so far for Bolton, Burnley and Wigan.

2-0 up at city!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I don't speak Burnlish. What were they saying?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone see the Dave Whelan interview after their win when he was asked why he signed Rosler?

He summed it up brilliantly and any Wanderer watching him would know exactly what he was talking about.

Keegan wrote:I don't speak Burnlish. What were they saying?
I'm no expert in their dialect, but it appears that they are pointing out the fact that after having secured the initial advantage, Blackburn then went on to surrender it.

Either that or they've just all seen a plane in the sky for the first time and are praying to it.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:Did anyone see the Dave Whelan interview after their win when he was asked why he signed Rosler?

He summed it up brilliantly and any Wanderer watching him would know exactly what he was talking about.

What did he say RT?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was asked, " Why did you sign Uwe Rosler as your manager?"

He replied, " Because the team needed discipline and to get fit. Uwe has done that. He has brought discipline and the team are now fit."

Doesn't say much for Owen Coyle's training methods! Mind you, you only had to look at the roly poly kit man under Coyle to see that fitness wasn't a priority!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Ah, well yeah that explains a lot - though things we know of all too well.

I'll hand it to Whealan he soon saw past Coyles lack of manager skills very quickly, shame it took gartside and the board so long here or we may not be where we are now.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I saw that RT and when Whelan mentioned fitness, grafters and Rosler being a disciplinarian, you can't help but think, he was maybe having a pop at Coyle.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 19650010

Who do you want to win, Blackburn or Burnley? - Page 3 11464710

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whelan didn't mention Coyle but the inference was clearly there. Love him or hate him but you can't deny that Whelan is passionate about Wigan is not afraid to wield the axe if the manager is not getting results.

I would much rather have a home grown chairman like Whelan than the likes of a Vinny Tan or Sheikh Mohammed Bin Durty type of owner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum