Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Match highlights: Derby County

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Match highlights: Derby County Empty Match highlights: Derby County Wed Mar 12 2014, 13:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Match highlights: Derby County Empty Re: Match highlights: Derby County Wed Mar 12 2014, 14:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

There were highlights? Who knew?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Match highlights: Derby County Empty Re: Match highlights: Derby County Wed Mar 12 2014, 16:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Is it me?

On the one minute mark of the highlights a Derby player puts an angled shot in.

Now in my day the keeper would simply tip it 'round the post' for a corner.

A bog standard save that you would see at sometime throughout the game at any ground in the country.

Bogdan however - for about the millionth time parrys the ball right back into the middle of the penalty area - the LAST place the ball should be ending up.

Have I missed something, as coaching changed in this respect in recent years?  Serious question.

If so what is the thinking if this is how keepers are taught these days?

Or is it just as I suspect Bogdan can be brilliant one moment and utter crap the next?  

Why the fuck does he simply not put the ball safe from his save?

4Match highlights: Derby County Empty Re: Match highlights: Derby County Thu Mar 13 2014, 16:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Is it me?

On the one minute mark of the highlights a Derby player puts an angled shot in.

Now in my day the keeper would simply tip it 'round the post' for a corner.

A bog standard save that you would see at sometime throughout the game at any ground in the country.

Bogdan however - for about the millionth time parrys the ball right back into the middle of the penalty area - the LAST place the ball should be ending up.

Have I missed something, as coaching changed in this respect in recent years?  Serious question.

If so what is the thinking if this is how keepers are taught these days?

Or is it just as I suspect Bogdan can be brilliant one moment and utter crap the next?  

Why the fuck does he simply not put the ball safe from his save?
It's you Sluffy.  Very Happy  

What got me was that those highlights don't really tell the story of Derby's dominance. The casual observer would think it was a very even match from that in isolation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum