Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers

+11
Triumph
terenceanne
Angry Dad
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Sluffy
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Banks of the Croal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:30 am

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just got round to watching the video, great stuff Banksy. As I have mentioned before Bob Hatton bagged a couple of goals for us the week after in his home debut and that was his lot for us if I remember correctly.

22A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:18 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hoppy was my hero for years. Couldn't believe some of the saves he made although perhaps they looked so spectacular because he was on the small side for a goalie and he had more ground to cover.

23A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 pm

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks great memories, almost my first Bolton team on show. Phillips wasn't usually a first team player has i recall but went out with my aunt at one point.

Hoppy was a legend but he looks small by today's standards. Freddie & Franny seemed quiet and remember Bob Hatton signing exciting at the time.

24A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit of nostalgia for us Oldtimers Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:32 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another blast from the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum