Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leeds in trouble again?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leeds in trouble again? Empty Leeds in trouble again? Fri Mar 28 2014, 10:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just read an article saying Leeds were unable to pay their players on time this month. Perhaps this is why we couldn't strike a deal for Peltier i.e. they were holding out for every penny they could get? I know Cellini has appealed against the decision to block him from buying the club, and if successful he could inject some dosh, but I don't think that will be resolved quickly.  If the sharks are circling Leeds again, which Leeds players (if any) would add value to our squad apart from McCormack who will go for a fortune?

2Leeds in trouble again? Empty Re: Leeds in trouble again? Fri Mar 28 2014, 10:41

Rudolph Austin is a good midfielder at this level, although with Medo and Spearing we're stocked for DM's in my opinion. They also have 2 pretty decent young defenders in Tom Lees and Sam Byram, might be worth a look at.

3Leeds in trouble again? Empty Re: Leeds in trouble again? Fri Mar 28 2014, 11:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Rudolph Austin is a good midfielder at this level, although with Medo and Spearing we're stocked for DM's in my opinion. They also have 2 pretty decent young defenders in Tom Lees and Sam Byram, might be worth a look at.

Problem is Byram is younger and better than Lees but is very right sided. Lees can play left back but isn't anything special and is 23 already so unless Leeds go completely tits up I don't think we'd be in the market for him as he's not exactly what we need and we probably couldn't afford what Leeds would want for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum