Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.

+4
Natasha Whittam
largehat
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 10:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liz will not be outdone by her colleague Sam Brick she's back with an absolute stormer today.

Apparently she's "turning into" Kate Middleton!

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Article-2125187-12783102000005DC-506_306x779

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Article-2125187-1278311A000005DC-155_306x779

Fantastic article here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2125187/Help-Im-turning-Kate-Middleton-LIZ-JONES-falls-victim-Duchess-Cambridge-effect.html

2Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 11:27

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keep 'em coming. Laughing

3Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Seriously, this fucking BITCH is in a different league to Samantha Brick, who is a harmless troll.

Read about Liz Jones' sperm rustling antics in her article last November.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2056875/Liz-Jones-baby-craving-drove-steal-husbands-sperm-ultimate-deception.html

4Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I posted that on another forum and was lambasted by, you guessed it, Natasha Whittam for my attitude that the woman had issues.

5Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I posted that on another forum and was lambasted by, you guessed it, Natasha Whittam for my attitude that the woman had issues.

You have mentioned me in every post today.

6Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I posted that on another forum and was lambasted by, you guessed it, Natasha Whittam for my attitude that the woman had issues.

You could post an article by someone declaring that we were conquered by the Normans in 1066 and Natasha would lambast you for it. It's the way Natasha rolls.

7Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've read that article before, and while I can see why a man might be outraged I can also understand the desperation that takes over a woman when she wants a baby, and either her partner doesn't want one or she has no partner at all.

I'm not saying I approve, but I understand.

8Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And yet yesterday you claimed not to know who Liz Jones was.

I'm starting to doubt your commitment to sparkle motion.

9Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:And yet yesterday you claimed not to know who Liz Jones was.

I'm starting to doubt your commitment to sparkle motion.

I remembered the article when I clicked on Largehat's link, do you remember the name of the person who writes every article you read?

10Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 15:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.

11Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes.

Anyway, so quit the joking - can you not understand a woman in her late 30's/early 40's being desperate for a baby, and perhaps doing something stupid?

12Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can yeah, but the unashamedly arrogant and vile way Liz Jones writes about herself is either professional trolling or someone who needs professional help.

I mean.

I hadn’t realised it before, but we are shockingly alike in our approach to life. We both want nice things. We want to escape our ordinary past (mine, Chelmsford, Essex; hers, Bucklebury, Berkshire). We believe in fairytale romance.

I'm speechless when i read vacuous nonsense like this.

13Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I'm speechless when i read vacuous nonsense like this.

Do you not want to escape the mean streets of Aberdeen? I know I did everything I could to get out of the Little Lever ghetto.

You seem to have it in for this woman just because she wants to better herself.

14Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha, do you not think there's something a little bit disturbing about a woman in her 50s who compares herself favourably with a pretty young woman in her 20s who is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the country and is also married to the second in line to the throne?

Especially as this article comes 5 months after she has admitted to deceiving men to force them into parenthood?

She is extremely F'd up.

Last edited by largehat on Thu Apr 05 2012, 22:28; edited 1 time in total

15Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Natasha, do you not think there's something a little bit disturbing about a woman in her 50s who compares herself favourably with a pretty young woman in her 20s who is considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the country and is also married to the second in line to the throne?

Especially as this article comes 5 months after she has admitting to deceiving men to force them into parenthood?

She is extremely F'd up.

Liz Jones looks great for her age, I don't think anyone can deny that. And when I read the article I think she's just making the point that Kate Middleton is great because she appears as normal as someone in her position can be. You make it out that she's saying she's a princess and is just like Kate Middleton.

16Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 16:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

But she's posed for a load of pictures in close matching clothes and poses to Kate Middleton and says she is "turning into" Kate Middleton. She's not saying she is a princess (Middleton isn't a princess, why would she?), but she's actually claiming to be one step ahead of Kate in certain facets of her appearance.

As for saying Liz Jones looks great for her age (51), I think you need to put the photoshopped 'fashion' images to one side and look at this one of her from the sperm burgling article in November:

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Article-0-0748FFC8000005DC-840_468x445

She looks like the bitter, haggard, wicked old spinster that she is.

17Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 17:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I definitely think you have issues with women Largehat. She looks good for a 51 year old.

18Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 17:38

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Kate Middleton is attractive, but how anyone can say she is one of the most beautiful women in the country beggars belief. There are thousands of better looking women, but they don't happen to be married to Royalty.

19Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Fri Apr 06 2012, 13:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not saying Kate Middleton is "the most beautiful woman in the country" but if we go purely on "celebs"she must be up there, the "talent" in britain is shocking.

must be the genes.

20Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Thu Jun 28 2012, 16:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  Article-2165732-119BCAC6000005DC-377_308x527

She's warning against lack of makeup today...

i can see why!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum