Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trotter OMG DF what are you watching

+3
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
White84
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trotter OMG DF what are you watching Empty Trotter OMG DF what are you watching Sat Apr 05 2014, 15:15

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What trotter brings to this team defies me.DF refusal to play 4-4-2 time to go dougir

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Huddersfield 0 - 1 Bolton.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Huddersfield 0 - 1 Bolton.

Despite Dougie.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Despite Dougie.

Yep, everything good is in spite of him. 

everything bad, because of.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Comms thought he played well but I'm yet to be impressed with Trotter.
Things didn't improve much when DF took Trotter off and put 3 strikers on, but at least we got a goal and 3 points.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Despite Dougie.

Yep, everything good is in spite of him. 

everything bad, because of.

I know you hate the "we won in spite of the manager" argument, but you have to understand how it works.

If a manager could choose between Zat Knight and Vincent Kompany and he picked Knight, it would be madness, but he could still win the game.

If he picked David Ngog over Robin Van Persie, it would be madness, but he could still win the game.

A manager can make a whole catalogue of errors and still win a match.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie is going to have to explain to me what Trotter brings to the team because i'm yet to see it and I certainly didn't see it today.

Moritz, Mason, Hall?...No he picks Trotter over them all, crazy decision if you ask me.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree with Scott would Trotter who had been replaced by Mason of fired CYL corner home today?Answer NO.!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's clear that despite being "one of the best footballers" Dougie had ever seen, Moritz is on his way out come the end of the season - another player who was never given a fair crack.

I can only guess that Freedman keeps picking Trotter because he is unsure about signing him permanently. Let me tell you Douglas, if you sign this lazy bastard you are more stupid than I thought.

If Freedman thinks he can mount a promotion push with useless wankers like Trotter he is exactly the manager I thought he was.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's clear that despite being "one of the best footballers" Dougie had ever seen, Moritz is on his way out come the end of the season - another player who was never given a fair crack.

I can only guess that Freedman keeps picking Trotter because he is unsure about signing him permanently. Let me tell you Douglas, if you sign this lazy bastard you are more stupid than I thought.

If Freedman thinks he can mount a promotion push with useless wankers like Trotter he is exactly the manager I thought he was.
 :clap:  :agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum