Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Goal !!!! Get In !!!

+8
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sat Apr 05 2014, 22:21

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:
Its also full of Pricks.

Wonder which category, you come under.

I think you must have visited Greg in Apartment 3c. He does have a habit of robbing his punters.

Why, has he done you a few times

22The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sat Apr 05 2014, 23:01

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Come on fellas, the little lad is somebodys son and probably a grandson too.

He's obviously a Wanderer and very happy indeed we scored.

I think it's best that we leave the little one alone who after all as done nothing at all wrong.

Would just like to say sorry if anyone as taken any offence to anything said in jest on this thread.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously in any way.

I thought that he was brilliant and really showed what a last minute winning goal does to supporters.

He puts Boggersbelief to shame.

23The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 04:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think he was brilliant as well - I've had that particular emotion a time or two in my life, thanks to football. I'm delighted for him. I like their stadium. Does it look a bit like the Reebok?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 11:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

From the inside it looks a lot like the reebok but on a smaller scale - though I thought it looked strange walking to the ground as it looks like it's almost built into the hill/cliff face right next to it.

25The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 13:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great support yesterday!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Great support yesterday!

We used to take about three times as many when we were in the Championship under Allardyce.

People can't be arsed with these ponces anymore.

27The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 14:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Culcheth_White wrote:Great support yesterday!

Great away atmosphere yesterday, away days are more appealing than home matches at the moment.

28The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wild guess here but seeing as the young lad was stood next to BOTC and was filmed extensively, there's a reasonable chance he's BOTC's nipper. At least I hope that's why he was filmed.

Also thought that most folk who live in penthouses don't usually have neighbours in "3c". The Ribble Suite maybe, but 3c?

29The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought Banksy just found the video but if it is his, it is worth pointing out that I never said anything bad about the young Wanderer!
 What a Face

30The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 17:39

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just found the video, maybe it was the lads parent taking the video?

It was just about the goal, that's why I posted it.

31The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 18:03

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've just read on another forum, that some posters highlight of yesterday, was seeing some Bolton fan sat fast asleep on the row in front of him, after obviously having too many and subsequently missed most of the 2nd half.

Well, it looks like my best mate has some explaining to do!  Very Happy

32The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 18:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I also witnessed a Bolton fan strip of to his boxers...randomly. At one point I even think he stripped naked.

33The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 18:08

Was he about 5' 9" with short blond hair?

I'm only asking because, coincidentally, my mate did a streak at Huddersfield's old ground in the early nineties.

We'd lost him before the game and he popped up in the home end after about half an hour and stripped naked before running on the pitch.

I've not seen him for a while and I'm wondering if he sees it as some sort of tradition.

34The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 18:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Was he about 5' 9" with short blond hair?

I'm only asking because, coincidentally, my mate did a streak at Huddersfield's old ground in the early nineties.

We'd lost him before the game and he popped up in the home end after about half an hour and stripped naked before running on the pitch.

I've not seen him for a while and I'm wondering if he sees it as some sort of tradition.
You don't know this bloke as well do you...

35The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 18:25

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wee Willie Winkie runs through the town...

Not sure why this nursery rhyme came to mind, though.

36The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Sun Apr 06 2014, 18:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Also thought that most folk who live in penthouses don't usually have neighbours in "3c". The Ribble Suite maybe, but 3c?

You utter bellend.

I live in the penthouse, the rest of the block is standard apartments, albeit posh ones.

Amazing you think you can judge someone based on their house/apartment number though.

37The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Mon Apr 07 2014, 08:39

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Happy days are here again! and don't the travelling support deserve this? well done away support keep happy clapping.

38The Goal !!!! Get In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Goal !!!! Get In !!! Mon Apr 07 2014, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

You utter bellend.

I live in the penthouse, the rest of the block is standard apartments, albeit posh ones.

Amazing you think you can judge someone based on their house/apartment number though.
 :rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum