Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Hipster the most intelligent poster on Nuts?

+11
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Sluffy
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it common knowledge?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe this thread hasn't exploded with healthy debate. 

I think a tinge of jealousy might be the cause.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take it with no come-backs, its a yes then?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People don't want to reply because it would expose the answer to the very question being asked of them.

Magoo is clearly the cleverest poster on here.

By a country mile.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you define intelligence as taking the side of the criminal/ponce/BWFC manager then yes, he is the most intelligent.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

One would have thought the answer was obvious, one would.  Neutral 

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not exactly sure what prompted this thread - so clearly that rules me out of being the most intelligent on here!

Hipster is one of the very few posters I've contacted directly to become involved on Nuts because I have a very high regard for him and his views. Indeed when the idea of Nuts was born I had hoped that Hipster would like to play a part in the running of the site.

I don't know if Hippy is the most intelligent on here - what's it matter who is anyway - but I think he is a damned fine poster, who adds a lot to the forum for the enjoyment and benefit of us all.

This might sound a bit groverly - and may even embarrass Hipster somewhat - but that is truly how I feel and I rather look a bit of a pratt for saying this than to leave this thread somewhat bereft of comments about the man.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HN, This is your life!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Hipster the most intelligent poster on Nuts? Article-0-00008A3E00000258-890_233x366

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster love in....

In answer to the question, nah, he isn't

Yes, Hipster you haven't seen your brother and sister for over forty years but here they are tonight - Please welcome Horsehead and Crab!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

(Hipster is one of the very few posters I've contacted directly to become involved on Nuts)

Sluffy are you saying the rest of us aint good enough ??

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Is Hipster the most intelligent poster on Nuts? Article-0-00008A3E00000258-890_233x366
I preferred Eamon Andrews!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:(Hipster is one of the very few posters I've contacted directly to become involved on Nuts)

Sluffy are you saying the rest of us aint good enough ??

No I'm not.

I'm just saying at that time I thought one or two particular people might have the skills, attributes and desire to want to help out on a brand new site that - let's face it - had a far, far greater chance of falling on its arse than ever becoming a success.

Burnden Aces, where most of the Nuts originals migrated from WAS a very successful forum at the time and if I do say so myself I put a lot of time, hard work and dedication in making the site what it was - all for free too!

When I left it was obviously an individual choice for people to stay monogomously faithful to BA, or not - indeed I seem to recall you initially being very much a BA 'loyalist'.

There wasn't much point inviting anyone to help out at Nuts who wasn't very much arsed about it, no matter how desirable they may have been to have them onboard with us at that time.

For the record I never contacted Hipster via his BA account, so my conscience is clear about any allegations of poaching anyone from that site.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That's right Sluffy, you were too busy poaching posters from Wanderers Mad to find the time for that.  Very Happy 

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I know you aren't being too serious Copper but to be fair I did seek permission from the mods on that site at the time to 'advertise' our new site - and was granted it by Mo.

I do try to play fair - even on the internet.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
karlypants wrote:Is Hipster the most intelligent poster on Nuts? Article-0-00008A3E00000258-890_233x366
I preferred Eamon Andrews!
Just for you SK! Very Happy

Is Hipster the most intelligent poster on Nuts? 8478_1

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I can't believe this thread hasn't exploded with healthy debate. 

I think a tinge of jealousy might be the cause.

Apologies, Hipster, I have only just logged on!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:sick:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum