Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton V Birmingham on TV

+6
doffcocker
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 11:22

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Maybe...

Marc Iles ‏@MarcIles 5m
Fancy #bwfc chances of Saturday's game against #bcfc being televised. Should find out in 30mins.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of course it's on TV, doesn't take a genius to work it out does it.

3Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 11:46

Would have thought that Burnley Vs Reading would be more appealing to the neutral.

Or Wigan Vs Blackburn.

Or Barnsley Vs QPR.

Or Leicester Vs Donny........

4Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Relegation trumps the play-offs in terms of entertainment - Sky want pictures of Birmingham fans crying into their overpriced coffee cups.

5Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 12:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sky Sports have announced Reading v Burnley and Nottingham Forest v Brighton will both be shown live this Saturday.

6Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're ****** joking, typical gartside turning down the chance to be on TV, this was just to sell season tickets.

7Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it does seem strange none of the relgation threatened teams are being shown, would at least be more exciting for the armchair fans.

8Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe Sky have chosen not to show the tearful Birmingham fans - don't they understand what makes good telly?

9Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:30

Complete lack of ambition by the club.

10Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mods really should step in - Hipster and 1874 are clearly the same poster, they've even done the same joke in a matter of minutes.

11Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:44

Clearly me and Hipster can both see a FUCKING LACK OF AMBITION BY FREEDMAN! And we don't stand for it. I won't be getting a season ticket next year for this exact reason.

12Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 13:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Clearly me and Hipster can both see a FUCKING LACK OF AMBITION BY FREEDMAN! And we don't stand for it. I won't be getting a season ticket next year for this exact reason.

If Liam Trotter is ambition then I'm better off at Chorley.

I suspect the signing of Liam Trotter at Chorley wouldn't even be seen as ambition.

13Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 14:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been looking forward to this match mainly because it should be a good turnout and atmosphere. The home end would have certainly been emptier had it been on tele. Birmingham have already sold their allocation of 3,500 and won't be getting any more, apparently for security reasons.

14Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Wed Apr 30 2014, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: Birmingham have already sold their allocation of 3,500 and won't be getting any more, apparently for security reasons.

Laughable. The club is skint and is passing up the opportunity to make more cash. Stick all the Bolton fans in the North Stand and give the rest of the ground to Birmingham.

15Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Thu May 01 2014, 16:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our match is going to be on the BBC (extended highlights)

16Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Thu May 01 2014, 16:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's being covered on Radio 5 live so us no-shows won't have to put up with those twats on Tower.

17Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Fri May 02 2014, 09:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Our match is going to be on the BBC (extended highlights)

This is better for me. I'm at the reebok anyway, I can come home from the pub and re-live relegating brum.

Its also the first time this season that we have the feature game on BBC FLS.

Apparently, the 'Zulus' are planning on trashing Bolton should they be relegated. My friend in the police has advised me to stay away from scotts and harvester after the game, they have 'intelligence' that suggests that's were it will go off. The barricades are going up again outside scotts bar.

Id stay away, but 1) I meet people in there after every game. 2) Im not not going in to MY pub because a few stupid brummies are irate that their team is shite.  Suspect 

18Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Fri May 02 2014, 10:17

Stand to !!!!

Fix bayonets !!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Fri May 02 2014, 10:34

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apparently, BCFC have informed us, that there could be up to 2K ticket less Birmingham fans at the Reebok tomorrow. I can't confirm whether this is actually true. 

My mate's mate, who is a Birmingham fan said, that most Birmingham fans think they're already down and there will be trouble tomorrow.

20Bolton V Birmingham on TV Empty Re: Bolton V Birmingham on TV Fri May 02 2014, 11:16

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Culcheth_White wrote:Apparently, BCFC have informed us, that there could be up to 2K ticket less Birmingham fans at the Reebok tomorrow. I can't confirm whether this is actually true. 

My mate's mate, who is a Birmingham fan said, that most Birmingham fans think they're already down and there will be trouble tomorrow.

Fuck them. im not taking my kid because of the potential for trouble. They end up in the ESL and they will get smashed to bits, just like the scum fans a few years ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum