Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Sordell must start...

+7
Born to be a wanderer
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
largehat
doffcocker
xmiles
jayjay23
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Why Sordell must start... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sordell must start... Wed Apr 18 2012, 00:26

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Having just bothered to google Marvin, I cant believe how good he is.

Not just scoring but his assisting too

Beggars belief why hes not first on the sheet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OC out

22Why Sordell must start... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sordell must start... Wed Apr 18 2012, 10:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must admit that I am totally baffled at his lack of opportunities. It's bizarre. It's not as if he wasn't match fit when we signed him.

23Why Sordell must start... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sordell must start... Wed Apr 18 2012, 12:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Speaking of strikers, coyle has been out and insists we have the fire power to keep us up; -

He told the Bolton Evening News: "We have got people who can score goals.

"You can have facts and stats about strikers not scoring but they don't show that the team is creating chances, great ones.

"Take the first half hour out of the equation against Fulham and I think we have been terrific for large parts of the last two games, even though I accept they are games we have lost.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry but he was watching a different game when we played Fulham if it's the only first half hour which we didn't play well.

24Why Sordell must start... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Sordell must start... Wed Apr 18 2012, 15:04

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

COYLE!

We do not create enough good chances. The idea that we do is a myth. Our players actually convert about 17% of all our chances, only 3% less than City and more than Liverpool and over half the rest of the league.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum