Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 million for Juke Boro set price

+11
Bolton Nuts
Reebok_Rebel
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
JAH
terenceanne
doffcocker
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
White84
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

11 million for Juke Boro set price Empty 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 12:46

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

According to the lying fuckers in the media,the Sunday people has quoted Boro have said they want 1 million for Juke.Although I never believe much I read in the paper.But if true and we can't raise a million quid I will cancel my season ticket and use the money to buy Heroin.Apparantley it really fucks you up.Well go watch how Wanderers played last season and tell me that didn't ruin my year. ::mad:: 

21 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 12:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think £1 million is a decent price. Surely the club can raise that much now that we have the additional money from Macron?

31 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 12:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if thats the price they want, then its a bargain! Get it done quick Dougie, we've saved a small fortune on wages with the released players so we must be able to afford that surely?

41 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 13:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been sceptical about this from the beginning but at £1m, he's well worth a gamble.

51 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 13:23

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sounds cheap enough to me.  Get it done.

61 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 14:16

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Watch him turn crap when we sign him for money! He started showing that he was running out of ideas at the end of last season. Hope I'm wrong.

71 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 14:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Watch him turn crap when we sign him for money! He started showing that he was running out of ideas at the end of last season. Hope I'm wrong.

You have a point, I'm unconvinced as to whether he can score goals consistently. He's better than what we have though and he gives 100%, I'd have him back here

81 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

You have a point, I'm unconvinced as to whether he can score goals consistently.

You could say that about most strikers at this level - if they guaranteed goals they'd be in the PL.

I still say Dougie has a duty to BWFC to get more out of Sordell - we paid a lot of cash for him and unless he shapes up he's going to be released for nowt.

Sordell could score 20+ goals with the right formation and partner.

91 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 14:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'd like to see Sordell back and given a go as well, he could be a great strike partner for Juke

101 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 14:41

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He can hold the ball up and in a 4-4-2 DF won't play we hammered Watford although only 2-0 could of been 6 then 4-0 v inbreds and 5-1 at the Yorkshire bastards.Million quid snip.

111 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 15:01

White84 wrote:Million quid snip.

They'll do it for free on the NHS, no need to go private and pay through the nose.

121 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 15:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Vasectomies are free, unlike Juke who I suspect will cost more than the reported £1million. I'm with Jah on this one - not convinced he'll meet the expectations some fans have of him especially in Dougie's 4231 set up, but hope he makes it if signed.

131 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Mon May 19 2014, 15:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If this is true, i will be spitting with rage if we dont sign him.

The cunt will go to Blackburn id imagine if not... just to rub salt in.

141 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 01:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

If juke doesn't end up at Bolton he will score probably 20 goals next season. Cant believe people aren't more keen on this one.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

151 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 02:23

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton fans set of moaning cunts the guy scored 7 n assisted in quite a few.Can hold the ball up .yet people are saying he's a bit slow.FFS we bought Knight for £4 million.Its a million quid as the premiership payments have doubled example Man U got £60 million for winning it,this year Cardiff got £60 for being 20th.Liverpool got 91 m,then it was City and leauge positions as they were.LFC got a bit more due to TV appearances.So Bolton's 3rd parachute payment should be as high as last years.Do the maths. :trust: 

161 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 02:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was actually following that until the smiley...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

171 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 11:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Middlesbrough put £1million price tag on Bolton Wanderers target Lukas Jutkiewicz

Middlesbrough have told Wanderers and the rest of Lukas Jutkiewicz’s Championship suitors to stump up £1million if they want to sign him.

Weekend reports suggested Blackburn Rovers may have joined the chase for the 26-year-old front man, who it now definitely surplus to requirements at the Riverside.

Boro are keen to reinvest cash raised by the sale of Jutkiewicz and another former Wanderers target Marvin Emnes to sign a couple of players this summer.

They have already been strongly linked with a move for Bournemouth’s Lewis Grabban, although Cardiff City are the only club believed to have hit the £3m clause in his contract.

Local reports claimed in April that Aitor Karanka could hold out for closer to £2m for former Everton prodigy Jutkiewicz, but with both sides eager to part ways, it now appears Boro’s Spanish manager has set the bar at half that total.

Speaking in the North East press, Karanka outlined his plans to bolster his attack.

“The basis of the team is built,” he said. “We had 15 clean sheets (last) season, so you can see that the basis of a successful team is there.

“Now, we have to address the positions where we have had problems, and that is at right-back and with the strikers.”

Sources at Wanderers maintain their situation had not changed – and paying a £1m fee at this stage of the close season looks unlikely.

The club are still working hard to get budgets into shape for Financial Fair Play, although the situation now appears much more manageable after the departure of big earners Zat Knight, Chris Eagles and Tyrone Mears.

Dougie Freedman played down the chances of Jutkiewicz making a return in his final press briefing after the season ended but has yet to completely rule out a deal.

The Whites boss is also fully aware the club’s fans are eager to see “The Juke” back in a Bolton shirt, following a successful loan spell that saw him score seven goals in 16 starts.

But for now it appears Freedman will concentrate on completing the final details of the free transfers he has already agreed including Charlton defender Dorian Dervite.

Wanderers have confirmed they will sign Millwall winger Liam Feeney on a two-year contract when his contract at The Den expires on June 30.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

181 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 12:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sources at Wanderers maintain their situation had not changed – and paying a £1m fee at this stage of the close season looks unlikely.

Wow! Gartside Money IS tight.

191 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 13:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this better be a smokescreen, if we don't sign him and he ends up at a rival club, there will be a lot of unhappy fans next season. Surely £1 million is an absolute bargain?

The club told us a similar tale of woe before we signed Spearing so lets hope they have their poker face on at the moment

201 million for Juke Boro set price Empty Re: 1 million for Juke Boro set price Tue May 20 2014, 18:40

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You have a point, I'm unconvinced as to whether he can score goals consistently.

You could say that about most strikers at this level - if they guaranteed goals they'd be in the PL.

I still say Dougie has a duty to BWFC to get more out of Sordell - we paid a lot of cash for him and unless he shapes up he's going to be released for nowt.

Sordell could score 20+ goals with the right formation and partner.

The fly in the ointment is Doog playing a formation that suits Sordell.  No signs of that happening, so Sordell will join the list of others who escape us for nowt and nothing contributed.  When you think of Sordell and Beckford potentially on the same team you have to scratch your head as to why we don't score a boatload of goals....oh well....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum