Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should We Nuke Germany?

+11
White84
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Angry Dad
doffcocker
bwfc71
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 17:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:The simpler explanation is Soul Kitchen doesn't know who Hitler was.
Ffs you've got something right for once!
I'm more interested in hunting down bullshitters than Nazis, I'm hot on the trail of one at the moment!!
Stay tuned for my description later, it may ring a few bells.

62Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I'm more interested in hunting down bullshitters than Nazis, I'm hot on the trail of one at the moment!!

I doubt Angry Dad is shaking in his boots.

63Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 19:44

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Fuck the japs Anola Gay 1-0 Hiroshama how do you think Microwave ovens were invented.Sharps realized that nuking your people could be done to warm up a meat pie.Yanks should have patented the idea.They thought the Emperor was God.If that's not reason enough to nuke the evil little nip twats don't know what was.Have you never watched bridge over the River Kwai.Evil little fuckers didn't kill enough of them IMO!

64Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 19:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you're looking for the English language it went thataway.

65Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 19:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:All joking apart, the German authorities have spent the last 70 years trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

I'm not saying they deny it happened, rather, they'd rather not talk about it and hope nobody ever brings it up in polite conversation.

I did an exchange thing to Bielefeld during my German A Level (Grade C - couldn't be arsed trying) and the girl who stayed with us knew fuck all about the war.

I showed her my history books in my bedroom (Fnaaar!) and she was stunned.

She didn't have a clue.

It's just not taught in their schools. But, to be honest, if it was us, would it be any different....?

Her Dad wasn't too impressed when I went over there and started asking about it.

"I know nussink ov zer Vor......eat your Schnitzel und shut zer fuck up!"
I totally agree with breaders on this.

66Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 19:59

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:Anyone remember this character from Harry Enfield and Chums? Very Happy

Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Img_2204_harry-enfield-and-chums-season-2-episode-4-02x04-480x270
Fuckin ace

67Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 20:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should we nuke Germany.

Let me think.

No.

68Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 20:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Don't forget
What the scots did to the Irish.
Is this a reference to the "plantation" policy AD?
The irony is that the Scots originally came from Ireland which is why you get Irish names with Mc or Mac at the beginning. They invaded the SW coast of Scotland and displaced the indigenous Picts and the immigrant Angles and Britons in southern Scotland. Some semblance of unity in Scotland finally happened when Kenneth 1st took the throne in 843.
But the Scots were a Hibernian tribe originally.
I like you wander.

69Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 20:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I love Germany as a country to visit but i'm not keen on the germans as a race because i'm a fuckin racist.

70Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Should we nuke Germany.

Let me think.

No.

If you're going to be controversial you should at least say why.

71Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 20:08

...and that's why I suggested we do a trial run on Scotland first.

72Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 20:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd nuke all the Arab states , Isreal ,China and Russia, That should take care of it.

73Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 21:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I doubt Angry Dad is shaking in his boots.
I think AD doesn't bullshit, I'm looking a bit closer to home.
First clue, a dreamer and fantasist.

74Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I'm looking a bit closer to home. First clue, a dreamer and fantasist.

You shouldn't talk about your wife in that way.

75Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I'm looking a bit closer to home. First clue, a dreamer and fantasist.

You shouldn't talk about your wife in that way.

My wife is a real woman, are you?  Very Happy
Second clue, the constant smell of singed hair.

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:58; edited 1 time in total

76Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 22:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Mavies says so.

77Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Mavies says so.

Who the fuck is Mavis? A lesbian friend?

78Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Who the fuck is Mavis? A lesbian  friend?

He is a bit feminine.

79Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Thu Jun 05 2014, 23:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

80Should We Nuke Germany? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should We Nuke Germany? Fri Jun 06 2014, 08:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy, the misspell was purpose.
Although I was away when marriage was mixed into the bullshit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum