Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Macron Stadium

+13
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
JAH
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
karlypants
Keegan
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Fri Jun 06 2014, 20:53

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why don't they name it "Gartside Stadium"   that should make everybody happy.

22The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sat Jun 14 2014, 19:53

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The club has received our new 'bespoke' kits from Macron. Players such as Jermaine Beckford and Jay Spearing will feature in the photoshoot and the reveal is scheduled for within the next 10 days. Macron supposedly developed non-template kits for us because of their special relationship as Stadium sponsor.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 11:50

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

You don't think they'd name it after the local chippy if it brought in a few grand?

How about the Whittam International Stadium? I'm sure the Chorley faithful would be delighted.

I don't think it's quite dawned on the Chorley faithful that they will have such an impotant supporter next season.

And get the shirt sponsor changed to

'Sex Changes 'R Us'

24The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 11:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

You don't think they'd name it after the local chippy if it brought in a few grand?

How about the Whittam International Stadium? I'm sure the Chorley faithful would be delighted.

I don't think it's quite dawned on the Chorley faithful that they will have such an impotant supporter next season.  

'Sex Changes 'R Us'

Laughing 

25The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:

'Sex Changes 'R Us'

That makes no sense at all. Why would I change my sex to become a man? You're all bellends.

26The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 13:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a shit Stadium, I prefer the Reebok, I bet the atmosphere is shit in that new Macron stadia.

27The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 13:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you want atmosphere get down to Victory Park. Trust me, 1500 people who actually give a shit will create more noise and atmos than 15,000 negative twats who are only there because they know nothing else.

28The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 14:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If you want atmosphere get down to Victory Park. Trust me, 1500 people who actually give a shit will create more noise and atmos than 15,000 negative twats who are only there because they know nothing else.

Never heard of it.

29The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Sun Jun 15 2014, 14:19

It's the second biggest football ground in Chorley.

Some considerable way behind our training facility in Euxton.

30The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Wed Jun 18 2014, 19:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

31The Macron Stadium - Page 2 Empty Re: The Macron Stadium Wed Jun 18 2014, 20:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it's definitely going to take a while to get used to the new name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum