Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand National

+4
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
largehat
Sluffy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 17:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The highlight of this year's national, when Shakalakaboomboom went down, a Tweet of Shakalakafuckinghell! made it onto the BBC website.

22The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 17:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two horses dead, but you lot keep talking about who won as if it matters.

I'm calling the RSPCA, this can't go on.

23The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 17:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"How can I troll a thread about a horse race? I know, I'll exploit the death of a couple of horses"

24The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 17:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

51£ back overall for myself. Not too bad considering i know nothing about horses.

sad to hear that some were killed.

25The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 18:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations Hipster.

Last Grand National on the BBC apparently - they've lost the contact.

26The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 18:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of my selections, Synchronised which won the Gold Cup had to be put down. It is a bloody shame but they made the course easier this year.

27The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 14 2012, 18:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:"How can I troll a thread about a horse race? I know, I'll exploit the death of a couple of horses"

You think it's decent to bet on a race where a beautiful animal dies?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum