Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fixtures out - Watford away first game 9th Aug.

+7
scottjames30
doffcocker
Numpty 28723
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
JAH
Sluffy
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

9th Watford - away
16th Nottm Forest - home
19th Middlesbrough - home
23rd Brighton away
30th Leeds - away

Full list here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ouch! Well if we get off to a winning start it could be an interesting season. Start with a couple of losses and that could easily be 5 losses and bottom of the league

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Difficult start, but if we can get through these with a few wins (not draws) it could be the spring board to a better season.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're gonna piss the league this season. Easy. Look out, Prem!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Dingles at home on Boxing Day.

Get in!

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Strangely enough, Blue Noses at home again for the last game - hopefully the same scenario but make a proper job of it this time.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Three out of three Championship seasons that we've been away on the first day. 

Bastards.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've Bury in the cup.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My hope is 5 wins in a row ........ reality.... 5 points from 5 games plus a win against Bury.

Unless some thrilling news comes out of BWFC in the next month to excite us all.

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I am home from Johannesburg for a week and luckily we have 2 home games, Sheff Wed. and Rotherham. When you only see a couple of games a year you look forward to them!!!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:I am home from Johannesburg for a week and luckily we have 2 home games, Sheff Wed. and Rotherham. When you only see a couple of games a year you look forward to them!!!!

You have landed on your feet!

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Brighton away in August will probably have some of that, didn't get there last season so will be planning a long weekend darn sarrff.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The midweek aways are shite Fulham, Charlton, Ipswich and Boro, I thought they tried to keep midweeks local where possible.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:The midweek aways are shite Fulham, Charlton, Ipswich and Boro, I thought they tried to keep midweeks local where possible.

I'll be giving all of them the swerve. Planning on making a weekend of it at Brentford. It's a new ground for me and I'm told there is a pub on all four corners outside the ground.U

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There's a few I've not been to that I want to do this season

Brighton
Norwich
Brentford
Rotherham

Was planning to go to Portman Road but not having 2 days off work, will probably do at least one other London trip, Xmas shopping then Millwall, never been there either.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only ever been to Carrow Road out of the four you mentioned. The Amex is a quality venue from what I have been told.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum