Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ten things: Dean Moxey

+6
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
bryan458
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 15:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is it with bwfc1874 and trash talking ?

Hes not got the brains to do this shit. No wonder they sent him to London.

22Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 16:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I seriously can't wait till the football season starts, we can all go back to abusing the football again then! Very Happy

23Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 18:55

scottjames30 wrote:What is it with bwfc1874 and trash talking ?

Hes not got the brains to do this shit. No wonder they sent him to London.

Stupidity annoys me a lot, but winding posters up makes it all the more interesting.

24Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 21:04

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You must really piss yourself off then!!!!!!!, oops, sorry, couldn't resist!!!!!

25Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 21:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yawn.

How old are you two again?

How about letting it drop now please for the sake of the rest of us on here.

Thank you both.

26Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 21:59

Sluffy wrote:Yawn.

How old are you two again?

How about letting it drop now please for the sake of the rest of us on here.

Thank you both.

I've got no desire to carry it on and didn't really expect/want it to go beyond my initial rant, but I think this is a little unfair. 

There are plenty of threads that get dragged off topic (normally a homosexual joke of some sort) for pages and pages which I don't find in the slightest bit interesting so I just skip past them. This has been about 7 posts with nothing particularly offensive or outrageous and it's clearly done now. So I don't see the issue to be honest.

27Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Sun 6 Jul - 22:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well, Keegan asked politely to 'play nice' TWO days ago, then so did Reebok Trotter, then Wanderlust again today, then Karly - and you two were STILL bickering!

You probably can't see the issue - but the rest of us can.

It's certainly not the worst stuff ever posted on here but when FOUR separate people post for you to pack it in, then it's about time to take heed don't you think?

Well I do.

That's why I've asked you both nicely to desist.

Seems fair enough to me and I hoped it would to you two too.

No hard feelings - hope not anyway.

28Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Mon 7 Jul - 0:09

No hard feelings, but you're right I can't see the issue. 

As far as Im concerned everyone on here is free to post what and when they like (within reason). I don't see what boundary this has crossed other than being of no interest to yourself and wanderlust. 

I'll bare that in mind for future postings though. As I said I didn't intend it to go on like this and it's dropped.

29Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Mon 7 Jul - 0:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks.

The criteria hasn't anything to do if I find things interesting or not, Christ I must bore plenty on here with the things I find of interest and they don't!

No, it's more about accepting when things have gone too far, or too long.

You're right in saying that people are free to post what they want within reason but when four other people ask you to drop things (and remember generally speaking considerably more share similar opinions but don't bother to post about it), then that for a forum of our size is quite a significant response - in fact I can't ever remember so many people making such a request on one thread before.

Anyway no harm done.

Thanks for being so reasonable about it and I hope Bryan will be too.

Cheers.

30Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Mon 7 Jul - 14:18

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ok fine,I aint got any issue wth folks having a rant (I do it enough) or disagreeing with me, there is a point where I like everyone has to respond, and it is in my nature to fight back, however if its time to put it to bed, so be it.
have a top day everyone!!!!!

31Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Mon 7 Jul - 23:19

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That's better! Smile

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Tue 8 Jul - 12:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Bryan.
Why don't you send 1874 a private message and try to settle your differences in private? I ask as this is a thread about Dean Moxey - a subject which interests me considerably more than your tiff with 1874.
I agree that his comment was OTT but the insults that the 2 of you exchange have to be read by many many more people who are looking for info about Moxey so surely a more private conversation would be in order?
Totally agree. I hate wading through the various personal spats as much as you do lusty. I'd much rather argue about the player/team/manager or other RELEVANT TO THE THREAD topic. 

Bryn, 1874, please have your row on pm rather than here. 

DEAN MOXEY: Peronal opinion: He's decent at this level and could well make a fine partner for Ream at CB. Personally I'd still like to see at least one more striker (if not Juke then someone else) but given our budget and status this signing is by no means terrible. It may not set the world alight but it's decent and that's about all we can realistically expect these days.

33Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Fri 11 Jul - 1:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If we get a decent striker in now I'll be happy as Larry.

34Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Fri 11 Jul - 8:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:If we get a decent striker in now I'll be happy as Larry.
Even if we have to sell Boggers, Lee and Andrews to do it?

I'd be OK with that.

35Ten things: Dean Moxey - Page 2 Empty Re: Ten things: Dean Moxey Fri 11 Jul - 14:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Happy as Larry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum