Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Famous people you have seen.

+8
Spillthebeans
Angry Dad
bwfc71
largehat
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 13:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I met Super kev after the famous win at the reebok against United under Megson.

Also met Al Habsi, Henrik Pedersen, oh and Bob Taylor after Jussis testimonial.

Once saw David Bentley in Toto's restaurant just outside Bury.

22Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 14:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneOinCoyle wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
OneOinCoyle wrote:Jane Danson who plays Leanne Battersby was a regular of the pub I used to work in.

Which pub was that?

It was the Red Bridge pub near Breightmet Golf Course, but it's in Ainsworth.

Yep, know the Red Bridge - been there a few times. Must admit that is some distance for Jane Danson as she lived just off Dumers Lane. There again saying that i was frequenting The Pineapple and 3 Pigeons (on Blackburn Road) when I was living in Radcliffe!

23Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not counting people I've met through work as that would be cheating.

I once partied with Chuck D & Flavor Flav, Eminem bought me a cup of tea, chatted in the gym to Girls Aloud, and held the door open for Belinda Carlisle in Burnley.

24Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not counting people I've met through work as that would be cheating.

I once partied with Chuck D & Flavor Flav, Eminem bought me a cup of tea, chatted in the gym to Girls Aloud, and held the door open for Belinda Carlisle in Burnley.

Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Crying

25Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's funny about that, do celebs not drink tea?

26Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well clearly not if he was buying it for you.

27Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He bought one for himself. Celebs do normal things you know.

28Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should seriously write a book, you have a wicked imagination. I mean that seriously. It's very funny.

29Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Eminem is an overpaid ponce.

30Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 18:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You should seriously write a book, you have a wicked imagination. I mean that seriously. It's very funny.

I'm sick of your mocking. I don't make things up.

I went to see Eminem & Xzibit at London Docklands in 2001. We arrived very early and went into a small coffee shop near the venue. Eminem was in there with his posse. He asked if we were going to the concert and we got chating, and he bought me and my friends a cup of tea.

If I was going to make stuff up surely I'd have had sex with him and be carrying his baby?

31Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 19:19

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In 2001, so this would be when you were 14? Or did you make it up when you said you were 25?

32Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 19:52

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha has said she is 32. Keep up, people.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 19:58

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I've been in a Pretenders video

34Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 19:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which one?

35Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 20:14

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:Which one?

"Middle of the road"

And on an album cover, but can't find it anywhere

36Famous people you have seen. - Page 2 Empty Re: Famous people you have seen. Tue 17 Apr - 20:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oooops almost forgot that when I was at Kendals we had our Xmas Party, in February 1998 (in the nightclub next to Midland Hotel, in Manchester - cant remember what it was called in those days). Manchester United were wisely invited by our General Manager (who was a big United fan). and a lot of them turned up - I remember a colleague of mine giving Giggsy a black-eye.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum