Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chairman Phil Gartside praises Bolton Wanderers season ticket sales

+2
bryan458
karlypants
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Phil Gartside has revealed that Wanderers’ season ticket sales are “on par” with those of 12 months ago.

Writing in his programme notes for last weekend’s friendly against Vitesse Arnhem, the Whites chairman gave a brief update on numbers – which were approaching the 10,000 mark at this time last year.

“Our season ticket sales are once again on par with last season’s figures,” he wrote. “That is great testament to the support we are fortunate to receive.”

Source

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wanker!!!!!!! ::seething::

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet Gartside is sat in his office eating a Rino's leg laughing to himself ' don't these fucking idiots not know when they've had enough' ha ha ha.

Striker my arse!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just shows there are plenty of mugs like me around  Laughing

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Its mad cos a i would say maybe 70% of people who i know to have season ticket have not renewed this time.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's probably thousands of fans with season tickets they don't know they have.

The direct debit scheme is auto-renewable.

I suspect a lot of people have been bragging about "not putting another penny into that joke club", oblivious to the thirty or so quid that's coming out their account every month.

Actually it's very effective, even where people are aware of it. If somebody's fifty-fifty about renewing, the ballache of cancelling it (ringing the shitty ticket office, potentially listening to Status Quo on repeat for hours) might be enough to sway them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum