Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was that a joke mark 2

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Was that a joke mark 2 Empty Was that a joke mark 2 Sat Aug 09 2014, 21:10

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Made it in to Watford as there was inadequate parking.

As soon as we got in the stadium and I seen Pratley was playing I knew we was doomed.Within seconds Ream almost let Deeney score but his shot hit the side netting.
It didn't take long as Lonerghan failed to come for the ball 1-0 the second goal came when it looked like Pratley had a chance missed Watford broke 2-0.

Two holding mids we were clueless.At HT Feeney came on had a great shot turned round by their keeper.Then we went 4-4-2 and had chances.Watfords goal there 3rd one was a foul on Feeney the ref was going to blow then Watford hooked it up then it was 3.
CYL squared to Beckford who missed the ball completely then Dervite headed over when he should have scored n CYL missed what should of been a goal by hooking the ball over the bar.
All in all I'm pissed off because why don't we go at teams.DF before the match we have worked a system where Watford won't see much of the ball.
Well that plan was fucked after 20 or so minutes.
I've not seen the goals on Sky yet,I wanted to rant.

Clearly DF is fucking clueless how to win a football match,he had Ream marking Deeney n Mills Vydra.
WTF.Then Medo a passenger,Pratley well he was substituted at half time.DF will never learn 2 holding mids no creation Craig Davies tried but with no one to help him bar Pratley it was pointless.
Why is it till we are losing does DF go 4-4-2.
Freedman out! Not cos we lost but he sticks with that fucking shit kicker formation and any manager that thinks Pratley deserves a first team start is fucking clueless.4-2-3-1 :Overreact: 

2Was that a joke mark 2 Empty Re: Was that a joke mark 2 Sun Aug 10 2014, 10:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've just been Dougied, White84.

Don't fall for that trick again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum